No announcement yet.

What do you know about Islam?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
    Yes if I insult you everyday police will take me arrasted. for breaking the peace of the people, for the spiritual-moral damage . Yes this is good comparison. If you insult someone maybe he/she doesnt touch you for first, you will again insult , again , again , again . She will shoot you by a gun and what you say ? Ohh my supreme Cosmos! she shooted me because of I insulted her everyday ??? I'm laughing so much, really . Its better for me to get on this site more less.
    Not on a PUBLIC internet website. You can say what you want, there are plenty of people who insult Jesus, the virgin Mary and other holy idols of Christianity and Christians don't go around killing people for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Not on a PUBLIC internet website. You can say what you want, there are plenty of people who insult Jesus, the virgin Mary and other holy idols of Christianity and Christians don't go around killing people for it.
      Yes I'm sure there are, but I said this is not civilization. This is verbal harassment. Cowards do. You understood me .

Comment

Yes I'm sure there are, but I said this is not civilization. This is verbal harassment. Cowards do. You understood me .
        No it's not cowards, religion is not exempt from criticism. Just because you believe that, doesn't mean everyone does and they don't have to agree with it or even respect it. It's called freedom of speech, it's what civilized people do, they discuss thing, debate over them and do it WITHOUT threatening each othe and killing each other.

You don't like it, then don't move to the west, which I'm sure you are in anyway. Go live in Saudi Arabia where they tell you what you can wear, what you can say and where you can go and live by some religious laws.

We don't live our lives by religion.

Comment

So you'r saying that Hz.Muhammed(sav) implemented a punishmant which isnot in Quran. I put out a lot of trumped-up story about Islam, these things are completely attuned to harm Islam.
          No. In fact I said quite clearly that this was not a punishment. This isn't even a punishment. It's a consequence of being on the losing side of a war. In the civilised world we have outlawed rape as a spoil of war.

Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
          No no , my aim was to show this cowards to you. This coward so-called men only speak from computer. Why are they talking about the issues what they cannot speak to muslims face. This is really so ugly. Have you ever see me when I'm talking about christianity as humiliating and or about other beliefs. No you cannot, because I dont. I have respect to all people beliefs. You can worship to sun or a cow or a sh..t. I dont care. I dont insult you because of your worship to cow sh..t. A real man should speak things on computer what they can speak on real life. Why are you become Superman when you sit on computer ? Really bad habit.

Ofcourse islam dont say to cut off people's head. I'm not a good muslim and I may not be self control. Understand.
          It's funny because I'm not necessarily the best person either but I don't have an irresistible urge to cut peoples' heads off. So what is it that makes you so criminally violent?

Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
          Okey then I will came your country , 'll rent a house in front of your house and everyday I will insult your face, to your mother to your sister to your children, to your beliefs, this is a free country isnt it, there are the freedom of speech.

You dont know to freedom of speech, it is not mean you can insult to people. its mean is you can speak about all things without exceeding the limits, in a respectful manner.
          If you were to follow me around all day insulting me and refused to stop when asked this would constitute criminal harassment. It's a very different proposition than me commenting on your religion or political philosophy on a forum upon which participation is voluntary. You don't like people talking about your religion? Stop posting here, put me on ignore, don't respond to me.

It's a bit different than hanging around my house and harassing me. And threatening to behead me in Russia.

Comment

• Anyway really I dont want to join this site for a while, we have not the same thoughts, this is normal, but noone can insult other human . Live your free country, dont come Russia. If you dont like me delete my membership. Bye

Comment

Anyway really I dont want to join this site for a while, we have not the same thoughts, this is normal, but noone can insult other human . Live your free country, dont come Russia. If you dont like me delete my membership. Bye
              Of course you could have just left the site without the passive aggressive flourish, but that's OK. I shall bear in mind that should I ever come to russia you will cut my head off because I said some things you didn't like on the internet, which is exactly the same as in America where the police might arrest you if you continually harass one person and their family.

Comment

• Poor fella, you guys really did a number on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                  Poor fella, you guys really did a number on him.
                  'Her'. Supposedly.

Comment

• Yea I doubt "she" is even Russian, I'm guessing a troll but it was fun.

Comment

• So 'she' ran away?

Comment

Working...
                      X