No announcement yet.

What do you know about Islam?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    then stomping through the badlands for countless hours until I finally found a group of extremist ****s to tell it to.
    The sad thing is it wouldn't take countless hours. I'm thinking it would take considerably less time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
      I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want to get his head hacked off by religious lunatic?
      So , this is the reason of insult people ? Dont worry noone attack you if you talk properly. We'r not cannibals. If you want to insult, okey then go to the muslims in your city and insult to their face , dont insult here if you'r a man.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
          No no , my aim was to show this cowards to you. This coward so-called men only speak from computer. Why are they talking about the issues what they cannot speak to muslims face. This is really so ugly. Have you ever see me when I'm talking about christianity as humiliating and or about other beliefs. No you cannot, because I dont. I have respect to all people beliefs. You can worship to sun or a cow or a sh..t. I dont care. I dont insult you because of your worship to cow sh..t. A real man should speak things on computer what they can speak on real life. Why are you become Superman when you sit on computer ? Really bad habit.

Ofcourse islam dont say to cut off people's head. I'm not a good muslim and I may not be self control. Understand.
          In free countries, we have what is called the freedom of speech. We can say what we want, even if it's insulting. We don't limit what people have a right to say and that doesn't mean you can threaten people or kill people for it.

The web site you are on allows you that right, you don't like don't respond and don't read any of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            The sad thing is it wouldn't take countless hours. I'm thinking it would take considerably less time.
            Probably not, but I'd probably be beheaded on sight in such places, regardless of what I said or didn't say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              In free countries, we have what is called the freedom of speech. We can say what we want, even if it's insulting. We don't limit what people have a right to say and that doesn't mean you can threaten people or kill people for it.

The web site you are on allows you that right, you don't like don't respond and don't read any of this.
              Sorry bro. No free speech here:

BOXINGSCENE IS A PRIVATELY OWNED FORUM WHICH YOU ARE USING FOR FREE. AS THIS SITE IS PRIVATELY OWNED, NO YOU CANNOT POST WHATEVER YOU WANT. FREE SPEECH DOES NOT APPLY HERE. IF YOU WANT FREE SPEECH START YOUR OWN FORUM.
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/announcement.php?f=12

Comment

Okey then I will came your country , 'll rent a house in front of your house and everyday I will insult your face, to your mother to your sister to your children, to your beliefs, this is a free country isnt it, there are the freedom of speech.

You dont know to freedom of speech, it is not mean you can insult to people. its mean is you can speak about all things without exceeding the limits, in a respectful manner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
                  Okey then I will came your country , 'll rent a house in front of your house and everyday I will insult your face, to your mother to your sister to your children, to your beliefs, this is a free country isnt it, there are the freedom of speech.

You dont know to freedom of speech, it is not mean you can insult to people. its mean is you can speak about all things without exceeding the limits, in a respectful manner.
                  Well there are limits, you can come to my country, insult me everyday if you want. As long as you don't threaten me, that's just fine. Now you might be arrested for harassment but that's not a good comparison you just did.

If you were to come here, start writing in a newspaper or website about how you hate me and think I'm an idiot, you could do that all day, everyday no problem and guess what, I would support your right to do that.

See, we aren't governed my some ancient religion. We are governed by human rights and the Constitution of this country. Thank goodness.....

Comment

• Can I cut the constitution's head off?

Comment

Well there are limits, you can come to my country, insult me everyday if you want. As long as you don't threaten me, that's just fine. Now you might be arrested for harassment but that's not a good comparison you just did.

If you were to come here, start writing in a newspaper or website about how you hate me and think I'm an idiot, you could do that all day, everyday no problem and guess what, I would support your right to do that.

See, we aren't governed my some ancient religion. We are governed by human rights and the Constitution of this country. Thank goodness.....

Yes if I insult you everyday police will take me arrasted. for breaking the peace of the people, for the spiritual-moral damage . Yes this is good comparison. If you insult someone maybe he/she doesnt touch you for first, you will again insult , again , again , again . She will shoot you by a gun and what you say ? Ohh my supreme Cosmos! she shooted me because of I insulted her everyday ??? I'm laughing so much, really . Its better for me to get on this site more less.

Comment

Working...
                      X