No announcement yet.

What do you know about Islam?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
    There are Allah and is there no justice ??? The concept of heaven and hell is JUSTICE. You will be a bad human and I will be good human on world and we will live in the same living standards and we will die. Everything will be over. this is not the justice of Allah
    Heaven and hell are not justice. You are talking non-temporal punishments for temporal crimes. That's not justice. Especially when the darkest of those crimes is not believing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
      It's either you believe in God or you don't. The God of Islam can't be different from the God of *********s. Those who believe in God can go on, until they die, believing while those who don't, can go on living their lives not believing.

We human beings will all die, no matter what, so while we're stil alive, why can't we all just get along?
      So this political correctness is why you're Mr. Popular around here. After all who can disagree with this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        So this political correctness is why you're Mr. Popular around here. After all who can disagree with this?
        he's just an all around good guy.

Comment

• I've read all the posts now. I didn't know there were still so many religious lunatics in here.

I used to participate in these threads all the time back in the day, but I've lost interest and moved on to other things. I'm out of practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
            I've read all the posts now. I didn't know there were still so many religious lunatics in here.

I used to participate in these threads all the time back in the day, but I've lost interest and moved on to other things. I'm out of practice.
            They have to be religious lunatics otherwise they wont go to heaven

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

Islam is the same religion 3.0.....comes from the same myths and stories the other 2 Abrahamic religions come from and 2000 years later gullible people still cling to them in fear.
              This seems right.

Comment

• If there was no heaven and hell , still I will live to according to the moral values of Islam. Why this is annoys people ? Everyone is free .

Comment

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
                  If there was no heaven and hell , still I will live to according to the moral values of Islam. Why this is annoys people ? Everyone is free .
                  But you think that there is a heaven and hell right? So according to your beliefs everyone isn't free.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                    It's either you believe in God or you don't. The God of Islam can't be different from the God of *********s. Those who believe in God can go on, until they die, believing while those who don't, can go on living their lives not believing.

We human beings will all die, no matter what, so while we're stil alive, why can't we all just get along?

So what you are saying basically is that ignorance is bliss. That it's ok for you to believe in fairy tales as long as they make you feel better and give you comfort in your life. Even though these same fairy tales are the root cause of almost all wars in the history of this planet and cause humans to do things that are horrific in the name of a god that doesn't exist.

No thanks, I need to know the truth.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    But you think that there is a heaven and hell right? So according to your beliefs everyone isn't free.
                    Boom!

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      As long as everyone is free to believe what they want it's fine with me.

Comment

Working...
                      X