No announcement yet.

What do you know about Islam?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Terrell you are cool with me, and I would never disrespect anything you want to believe but "belief" is very different than fact.
    You and I have had many debates in the past (some quite entertaining to be honest) and we have sat holding the same position (no ****) by the end of them.

I'm sure you have noticed my lack of involvement in these threads too, especially since I made this account. Though, the start of this account was a little 'rough' initially.

I find it absolutely a complete time waste to ave these discussions. The only thing I will say though and this also relates to the advise I gave you about understanding Fiqh a long time ago (not sure if you remember), if you hold a certain perspective in a debate, know all reasons and terms fully before getting involved. The only reason I made my second post was to clear your post on the word 'Duhaha'. I seriously can't be bothered getting into the nitty gritty of it but you clearly got that from a site rather than understanding the actual language and it's root meaning.

You out of all people should know that is only one meaning and actually comes from a whole line of words. Apart from this I have nothing to say.

If you would like for me to break it down for you, PM me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
      Do you think you'r comic ? Do you think I'm laughing ?
      I was genuine. I didn't understand your reply because of your typo.

Scientists saying who is not gay
      Names please.

They should be respectfull of the rules where they live , if there are discrimination(for example england) they should look to legal rights, if still cannot get result about it they should return to their home countries.
      Ok.

What about crimes among themselves. Are those issues to be solved by the countrys justice system or should they be resolved by other muslims like clerics, wizards or imams etc.?

I will go back my country in a few months. Arabia is a shria country. Shria laws are nonsense, because some of shria laws conflict with Quran. They are manmade laws.
      Nevertheless Saudi (or Iran) is one of the most most muslim countries right?

Yes you cannot it all islamic country. for example Egypt. Jews and Christian evertime have been bad to Arabs in Egypt. Today if you want to build a sinagog at Egypt, it wont a good idea. Rightly.
      So there's no free religion in the muslim world.

Really I dont know. I dont read newspapers so often. I know who are Armenians and I know who are Turks. And I know there is no genocide.
      I love Turks so much. They are very peaceful people. It is not easy to annoy Turks, but if you annoy them they are really world most crazy people.
      I think it is safe to say that most people outside of Turkey knows that there was an armenian holocaust. In Turkey you are not allowed to say that there was such a thing isn't that correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Names please.
        Research please

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Ok.

What about crimes among themselves. Are those issues to be solved by the countrys justice system or should they be resolved by other muslims like clerics, wizards or imams etc.?
        by judiciary... courts etc ...

Nevertheless Saudi (or Iran) is one of the most most muslim countries right?
        didnt understand

So there's no free religion in the muslim world.
        If you research it, you can see. I dont want to answer because your doing it on deliberately.

I think it is safe to say that most people outside of Turkey knows that there was an armenian holocaust. In Turkey you are not allowed to say that there was such a thing isn't that correct?
        There was a war. Armenians killed Turkish women and child when Turkish men were at the war fronts. Turkish men went back and killed Armenians.

That was the last answers for you.

Comment

Research please
          You made the claim and now you want me to qualify your postulate? :

by judiciary... courts etc ...
          I take this as muslim leaders is not above the law in your opinion.

didnt understand
          I meant that in Iran and Saudi it is not possible to build synagoges/churches so there's no free religion in the muslim world.

If you research it, you can see. I dont want to answer because your doing it on deliberately.
          Yes there's no free religion.

There was a war. Armenians killed Turkish women and child when Turkish men were at the war fronts. Turkish men went back and killed Armenians.
          The point is that you are not allowed to claim that there wasa genocide and speak the case of the armenians hence there's not freedom of speech?

Comment

• Mohammed was illiterate - that's a fact. Scholarly analytical discourse suggests he was also an epileptic and quite probably mentally ill. He had over TEN wives, and consummated his marriage to Ayesha - a pubescent minor. In today's era he would be considered a warlord and paedophile. The Hadith - just as important as the Quran - says apostates should be killed. I can find over 100 bloodthirsty passages in the Quran. Human beings are naive and gullible so it doesn't surprise me that people are duped but if Islam was the way I would really hope that God had a bad day putting that kind of work together. I am proud to love in a country where I can say that. The principles of the 1st amendment are what I live for.

Comment

• Mohammad married a child.

Comment

• Originally posted by egodfather View Post
                Mohammed was illiterate - that's a fact. Scholarly analytical discourse suggests he was also an epileptic and quite probably mentally ill. He had over TEN wives, and consummated his marriage to Ayesha - a pubescent minor. In today's era he would be considered a warlord and paedophile. The Hadith - just as important as the Quran - says apostates should be killed. I can find over 100 bloodthirsty passages in the Quran. Human beings are naive and gullible so it doesn't surprise me that people are duped but if Islam was the way I would really hope that God had a bad day putting that kind of work together. I am proud to love in a country where I can say that. The principles of the 1st amendment are what I live for.
                Yes this is your opinion.

You dont know anything as like others, but you'r talking as like you know everthing. Your growing up enemy of Islam by your families and by your media. If I was growing up in Christian country probably I would a christian and I would hate Islam if noone would not show me the truths about Islam. You'r asking questions about islam and wer trying to answer them. You dont want to understand. You have a BIG PREJUDICE and ARROGANT, is not harm us, our mission is showing the truths about Islam. You believe or not believe. This is not our trouble.

And this is my opinion.

Comment

Yes this is your opinion.

You dont know anything as like others, but you'r talking as like you know everthing. Your growing up enemy of Islam by your families and by your media. If I was growing up in Christian country probably I would a christian and I would hate Islam if noone would not show me the truths about Islam. You'r asking questions about islam and wer trying to answer them. You dont want to understand. You have a BIG PREJUDICE and ARROGANT, is not harm us, our mission is showing the truths about Islam. You believe or not believe. This is not our trouble.

And this is my opinion.
                  Your command of English is quite frankly shocking.

Go away.

Comment

• Wow, its ridiculous how people use stereotypes, clichés and misconceptions in their understanding of Religion.

Bunch of Pseudo-Intellectuals who have no concept of history, philosophy or knowledge.

Always the same guys giving their bias, bitter and frustrated opinions.

What a joke of a thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abstraction View Post
                      Wow, its ridiculous how people use stereotypes, clichés and misconceptions in their understanding of Religion.

Bunch of Pseudo-Intellectuals who have no concept of history, philosophy or knowledge.

Always the same guys giving their bias, bitter and frustrated opinions.

What a joke of a thread.
                      Yea because religion cannot be criticized whatsoever. That's kind of the point though isn't it? Religion cannot be critiqued because it's holy and it cannot be doubted by it's followers because it's god you are doubting of course....

This is the reason why religion is such a poison on humanity. No other force on the face of the earth, inspires people to do the things religion has them do.

You want to believe in a 2000 year old theology that has no bearing and no place in today's world, that's fine. As for the rest of us, we reject backward thinking and want to move forward with real morality and real advancement and knowledge of the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X