Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you know about Islam?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cau, your my man but you seriously don't know what your talking about when it comes to the Arabic. I for one, haven't debated or got involved in these threads for a long time and will leave this as my second and final post in this thread.

These subjects have been debated over countless amount of times on this board. Noa one has changed their faith or understanding and isee no point for the repetitive posts. This should be locked and we should be posting in Squeals thread about his girl problems threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Questions about Islam:

1: Does islam endorse freedom of speech?
      why sget such a thing ?

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      2: Is ****sexuality allowed?
      ****sexyality is a disease , not genetical. They should be treated.

3: Is the Quran above the law?
      What law ?

4; Can jews live in an islamic state?
      Yes ofcourse, I have jew and christian friends.

5: Can christians build churches in an islamic state?
      If there are enough christian population for it, yes they can.Even they'r working to spread christianity in islamic countries. Being sent by vatican.

6: Can you have a free press in an islamic state?
      Yes we have (for Turkiye) There are a lot of publication of press and even some of them have atheist or christian workers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
        why sget such a thing ?
        I don't get it. English isn't my first language.

****sexyality is a disease , not genetical. They should be treated.
        Who says it's a diesease and what's the treatment? A 16 incher up the butt?

What law ?
        I was thinking about muslims in the western world and the laws of the specific country they live in. I was not too clear there sorry.

Yes ofcourse, I have jew and christian friends.
        Good for you. If you live in Turkey I can picture it. Not in Saudi though.

If there are enough christian population for it, yes they can.Even they'r working to spread christianity in islamic countries. Being sent by vatican.
        This is not true for every islamic country is it?

Yes we have (for Turkiye) There are a lot of publication of press and even some of them have atheist or christian workers.
        Sorry but no. At least not as far as I know. I think that it is illegal for turkish papers to write about the armenian genocide is it not?

And thanks for answering BTW.

Comment

• LOL @ ****sexuality being a disease.

I'm pretty sure it's not regarded as such by the scientific and medical community.

"I'm awfully sorry, sir. But you've contracted ****sexuality."

Stating that it's a disease means it's transmittable. Which means that you view yourself as being susceptible to it. Which means you think you could eventually become a ****. Which is pretty ****ing gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            LOL @ ****sexuality being a disease.

I'm pretty sure it's not regarded as such by the scientific and medical community.

"I'm awfully sorry, sir. But you've contracted ****sexuality."

Stating that it's a disease means it's transmittable. Which means that you view yourself as being susceptible to it. Which means you think you could eventually become a ****. Which is pretty ****ing gay.
            I must admit that when I visited you last summer I seriously thought you where a ****. I mean your dick tasted like schit.

Comment

• Free Islamic press.

Comment

I must admit that when I visited you last summer I seriously thought you where a ****. I mean your dick tasted like schit.
                Next time you can personally wash it yourself.

No ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                  Cau, your my man but you seriously don't know what your talking about when it comes to the Arabic. I for one, haven't debated or got involved in these threads for a long time and will leave this as my second and final post in this thread.

These subjects have been debated over countless amount of times on this board. Noa one has changed their faith or understanding and isee no point for the repetitive posts. This should be locked and we should be posting in Squeals thread about his girl problems threads.
                  The bottom line is this. For years being in this place I have watched piggy destroy the arguments made for religion. The difference between Piggy and I is that I am more sensitive to the beliefs of people here. Some thought I was Atheists, some thought I wasn't, I never really said.

Now, I just can't hold back and some of the ridiculous statements made here need to be addressed. Look, I respect your beliefs as a Muslim, even would fight for your right to worship anything or anyone you want.

What I can't do is pass off religion as science because the two are diametrically opposed. You are right about one thing, many men much smarter than you and I have debated these things and they all have come to one conclusion, that we DO NOT GET our science from any holy book. Sorry but we don't.

You can interpret anything the way you want and make anything sound like it's a prophesy fulfilled but facts are facts and we need to move forward when it comes to science and the understanding of our universe.

Terrell you are cool with me, and I would never disrespect anything you want to believe but "belief" is very different than fact.

Comment

I don't get it. English isn't my first language.
                    Do you think you'r comic ? Do you think I'm laughing ?

Who says it's a diesease and what's the treatment? A 16 incher up the butt?
                    Scientists saying who is not gay

I was thinking about muslims in the western world and the laws of the specific country they live in. I was not too clear there sorry.
                    They should be respectfull of the rules where they live , if there are discrimination(for example england) they should look to legal rights, if still cannot get result about it they should return to their home countries.

Good for you. If you live in Turkey I can picture it. Not in Saudi though.
                    I will go back my country in a few months. Arabia is a shria country. Shria laws are nonsense, because some of shria laws conflict with Quran. They are manmade laws.

This is not true for every islamic country is it?
                    Yes you cannot it all islamic country. for example Egypt. Jews and Christian evertime have been bad to Arabs in Egypt. Today if you want to build a sinagog at Egypt, it wont a good idea. Rightly.

Sorry but no. At least not as far as I know. I think that it is illegal for turkish papers to write about the armenian genocide is it not?

And thanks for answering BTW.
                    Really I dont know. I dont read newspapers so often. I know who are Armenians and I know who are Turks. And I know there is no genocide.
                    I love Turks so much. They are very peaceful people. It is not easy to annoy Turks, but if you annoy them they are really world most crazy people.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      Next time you can personally wash it yourself.

No ****.
                      I never wash. You should know that.

No ****..

Comment

Working...
                      X