No announcement yet.

Alex Jones Vs Piers Morgan on CNN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    Well Jones is a nut, but I very much liked the fact that he kept Piers from getting a word in. Jones Muzzled Piers with his trolling!LOL
    Agreed. Quite a turn around from the last "Big" encounter about guns, when Piers was talking all over his guest.

Comment

The fat yank made himself look like an out of control nutcase.

He kept Morgan from talking but in the process demolished his own credibility.

Piers won without saying a word.

Comment

Alex Jones is a badass. I became a fan just by the fact that he didn't let the other dude say one word. I have learned a new technique. Everybody, the best part of the dominance is at 12:12 where Jones starts speaking in an English accent. Pure and utter brilliance.

Comment

WOW, that Alex guy suffers from serious listening & ADHD issues. He just can't listen, he has to talk, it's like he was born with 1 ear and 4 mouths. That probably explains why he's so fat with so many mouths

Comment

LMFAOO Morgan is trying to have a discussion with a lunitic. Alex just yells ****

Trying to get PR eh, Alex?

Comment

What a fruit loop. I do however, agree with his view on medication.

Comment

The type of freaks like him go around doing killings. No wonder why America has crazy killings.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

That was surprisingly entertaining for a debate between two ******s whom I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

Comment

Inside of Alex Jones's head 'like Hitler chatting to Yosemite Sam'
                    08-01-13

ALEX Jones is the result of an intense conversation between Adolf Hitler and the angry midget prospector, Yosemite Sam, psychiatrists have confirmed.

Jones has also spent a lot of time in the New Mexico desert

Brain experts leapt into action after millions of people saw Jones being interviewed by Piers Morgan and immediately asked what on earth was wrong with him.

Dr Martin Bishop said: “Like Hitler, the International Jewish Banking and/or Communist Conspiracy is the foundation stone of his meandering, psychotic paranoia.

“But it is mingled with the indomitable wild west spirit of the greatest outlaw philosopher north, south, east and west of the Pecos.

“I suspect that if we peer inside Alex Jones’s head when he is being quiet we would see either Hitler writing Mein Kampf in Landsberg prison, or Yosemite Sam being lifted into the air by firing his guns directly into the ground.

“I would not be surprised if Jones is writing a 3,000-page book about rabbits.”

Jones left Morgan almost speechless with his theory on how ‘international bankers’ want to take his guns and his gold, before advising the CNN presenter to ‘say his prayers’.

Bishop added: “Like Sam, Jones will never surrender his weapons despite being blown-up repeatedly by his own dynamite.

“But most importantly he will never admit defeat to a no-good, low-down, varmint. Who is also from New York. Like Woody Allen.”

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/i...-2013010855312

Comment

11k gun deaths vs 35 in the UK. Yes other crimes happen, but I would rather get punched or stabbed than shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X