Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's crazy how many DVD Screeners have leaked recently.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's that time of the year folks, DVD screeners out of:

The Wolf of Wall Street
    Her
    Frozen
    The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug
    Lone Survivor
    12 years a slave
    The secret life of Walter Mitty
    American Hustle
    August: Osage County
    Saving Mr Banks
    Dallas Buyers Club
    Gravity
    Blue Jasmine

REEDICKYALUSS

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      It's that time of the year folks, DVD screeners out of:

The Wolf of Wall Street
      Her
      Frozen
      The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug
      Lone Survivor
      12 years a slave
      The secret life of Walter Mitty
      American Hustle
      August: Osage County
      Saving Mr Banks
      Dallas Buyers Club
      Gravity
      Blue Jasmine

REEDICKYALUSS
      Thanks for letting me know Lone Survivor was out, been wanting to see this movie. I played a lil too much SOCOM US Navy Seals on Playstation when I was a kid to not watch this movie.

Comment

a friend brought over the new hobbit in a bootleg. he said it was from a "screener" as well. he watches a lot of the new movies, and does this regularly. evidently they're sending too many of those things out

the recording wasn't DVD quality, but it was pretty damn good for a movie that's still in the damn theaters.

he also brought over "american hustle," which i've yet to watch. evidently that one is supposed to be DVD quality.

i don't know if i can bring myself to watch a movie called "american hustle."

Comment

A lot of the DVD screeners are "DVD quality" but most are just straight up captures to subvert the protection codes. American Hustle, Walter Mitty, Her, Dallas Buyers Club, and 12 Years a Slave are examples of this. Some screeners like The Wolf of Wall Street and Lone Survivor are straight up DVD rips though. I was so annoyed by the picture quality of Dallas Buyers Club I decided to wait for the Blu-ray which is actually coming out in 3 weeks anyway.

Comment

Anyone got a good link of The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug?

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
              Anyone got a good link of The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug?

i wish i could help. i'm woefully inadequate when it comes to that stuff. i rely on my homies,

like the last one, the main character gives a great performance, and the dialogue is funny. i thought it was entertaining.

i don't know the name of the actor who plays bilbo, but he's an absolute hashtag beast.

Comment

I know of a site that has most movie releases and the latest tv episodes as well as games for download. The links expire after a month or two but they have dvd and blueray also. I don't know if it is ok to post the site but if anybody is interested let me know here or by message.(non torrent site)

Comment

I'm not gay, but if i was gay, Di Caprio would be my kind of guy.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    a friend brought over the new hobbit in a bootleg. he said it was from a "screener" as well. he watches a lot of the new movies, and does this regularly. evidently they're sending too many of those things out

the recording wasn't DVD quality, but it was pretty damn good for a movie that's still in the damn theaters.

he also brought over "american hustle," which i've yet to watch. evidently that one is supposed to be DVD quality.

i don't know if i can bring myself to watch a movie called "american hustle."

It was initially going to be called "American Bullshit" but the powers that be obviously didn't allow that. IMO it was the best film of 2013, I personally loved it. Some people had their issues with it, but it was mostly people who have the attention span of a fly. Also, how can you not be interested in watching a movie starring Bale, Cooper, Adams, Lawrence, Renner, De Niro, and CK Louis?
                    Last edited by _original_; 01-09-2014, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      I'm not gay, but if i was gay, Di Caprio would be my kind of guy.
                      Total stud. Dude is fearless as an actor as well..candle up the booty?

Comment

Working...
                      X