Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's crazy how many DVD Screeners have leaked recently.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all yall gonna end up in prison for downloading pirated movies from a non private ssl tracker.

psssh....

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
      These screeners get uploaded to many sites. Warez-bb is my preferred choice, i dislike using torrents, but as TPB has been raided and will be down for the foreseeable future, I'd recommend kickass torrents.

If you're in the UK, these sites are banned. You'll need to use a proxy to bypass the ban.
      Come on man. It's a rule between torrenters that we don't talk about torrents in public.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-16-2014, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
        all yall gonna end up in prison for downloading pirated movies from a non private ssl tracker.

psssh....
        This is 2014, no one gets arrested but the hosts.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          This is 2014, no one gets arrested but the hosts.
          it still happens just dont get news coverage anymore.

and if you using torrents you are seeding it back so you are consider a host aswell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
            it still happens just dont get news coverage anymore.

and if you using torrents you are seeding it back so you are consider a host aswell.
            No, no one is being sent to prison for downloading a torrent. That was a scare tactic used by companies and that didn't work. So now it's the host site owners that are getting busted, the pirate bay, megaupload etc etc

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              No, no one is being sent to prison for downloading a torrent. That was a scare tactic used by companies that didn't work. It's only the host site owners that are getting busted, the pirate bay, megaupload etc etc
              yeah still I dont know where from but you do get complaints sent to you, My cousin was over my place for a week and he was downloading off publick torrent I have 9 copyright complaints forwarded to my ISP, nothing happened I jsut said I didnt know and somone might be using my wifi cause its not secure blah blah, and they reconnected my internet cause they disconnected it.

So they know whos downloading what and rather not use public torrents to be on the safe side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
                Come on man. It's a rule between torrenters that we don't talk about torrents in public.
                Don't be ridiculous.

Comment

• It's almost 2015 and yall are still downloading these movies? Stream that **** man

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    It's almost 2015 and yall are still downloading these movies? Stream that **** man
                    Streaming sucks up as much bandwidth as downloading, and then you're stuck with crap quality & buffering etc. I'd rather download and keep a nice DRM free copy on my portable HDD.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                      Streaming sucks up as much bandwidth as downloading, and then you're stuck with crap quality & buffering etc. I'd rather download and keep a nice DRM free copy on my portable HDD.
                      exactly.

and if you have ****ty internet or if a lot of people are watching it, its gonna lag and be all choppy.

lmfaaoo id rather download than stream.

Comment

Working...
                      X