Men Are Not Supposed To Cry!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
    yeah its enough to bring the squirts on instantly lol
    I can't remember how smokin' joe was looking back at him but I can only imagine smokin' joe thinking "bring it ni**a".

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
      I can't remember how smokin' joe was looking back at him but I can only imagine smokin' joe thinking "bring it ni**a".
      ha ha just what he was probably thinking,and the fight itself how the fuk he kept getting up!one tough sob

Comment

A very sad scene indeed.

Sleep Walk reminds me of them chinos walking with their eyes "closed".
        have you watched Les Miserables ?

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
          ha ha just what he was probably thinking,and the fight itself how the fuk he kept getting up!one tough sob
          Arguably one the toughest who ever walked this earth.

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          have you watched Les Miserables ?
          I may have tocayo but I can't recall now. That Jean balgean dude. I may even have read the book but I honestly cant remember.

Comment

Arguably one the toughest who ever walked this earth.

I may have tocayo but I can't recall now. That Jean balgean dude. I may even have read the book but I honestly cant remember.
            i second that unc,undoubtedly one of them!

Comment

I feel like crying whenever people are nice to me. Sometimes when I've been thanked in a karma message I get a little emotional.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                I just got done watching the end of Dexter, Season 4.

Rita dies.

Why did I cry?

Am I a p*ssy? Am I weak? All of the Above?

I started watching season 5 and switched it off after 5 minutes. I'm too emotionally attached to the series this is sick ****ing show. Great acting, characters... It's great.
                Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                Haha..... I was highly disturbed when Rita died..... Had to take a break before I caught season 5
                lol.. when i saw that episode i got real sad too, was sad all day acctually and took a break for a few weeks from the show. then when its that episdoe where dexter tells the kids i turned it off, couldnt watch lol.

dexter was a great show, not as good anymore though.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
                  I feel like crying whenever people are nice to me. Sometimes when I've been thanked in a karma message I get a little emotional.
                  really??

I'm an emotional dude myself and have no qualms about crying if it happens. When I was younger I couldn't watch the starving kids commercials. I would get teary eyed every time. Used to get me laid on the reggie. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
                    really??

I'm an emotional dude myself and have no qualms about crying if it happens. When I was younger I couldn't watch the starving kids commercials. I would get teary eyed every time. Used to get me laid on the reggie. lol
                    frank sinatras my way gets me going to!all i remember is my grandad singing it one time in his chair since he passed away i cant listen to the whole song.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
                      that was beautiful ^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X