Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        My dog bit me in the face and cut me open in the car before a sparring session when I was 14.

The thing used to get very pissed off when I play fought with my Dad (its master). I used to do it while lookin' the dog right in the eyes to piss it off. One day it snapped and actually bit me in the face. I have this mental screenshot of its jaws wide open in front of my eyes and that's all I remember from the 1 second bite incident. Big cut on my right cheek and another one below my eye. Thank Christ it's only a Border Collie.

damn, homie! your own dog did that to you? he / she must really be attached to your father. if it's a male, is it neutered?

dog bites are no joke. their teeth are sharp, the muscles in their heads and necks are just absurd, and their jaws generate tremendous leverage. i bet your collie can tear something apart if it wants to. when i was bitten by dogs they hardly touched me, and i still bled.

my parents bernese be can crack an ice cube in half with her front teeth.

that's not her, but you get the idea. just look at those robust teeth in the back...
        Last edited by New England; 05-18-2013, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Good stuff guys keep it up.

Comment

@ all three of these.

i've only seen the dog that tucks itself in to bed so far. classic, innit?

Comment

Comment

graceful, these two.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  damn, homie! your own dog did that to you? he / she must really be attached to your father. if it's a male, is it neutered?
                  Nah it's female. It's because my father is essentially a property developer (although he doesn't like the term, thinks its egotistical) and the family lives in the houses he renovates himself. Hence the dog is always with him when he's working and with him in the house at night. He also had a big car that was used for the transport of materials so he didn't care if the dog got hairs on it or made it dirty so it hopped in on all the car journeys too. Not many animals share that amount of time with their owners and I think that's the reason for the greater than usual attachment.

dog bites are no joke. their teeth are sharp, the muscles in their head and neck are just absurd, and their jaws generate tremendous leverage. i bet your collie can tear something apart if it wants to. when i was bitten by dogs they hardly touched me, and i still bled.
                  Yeah the little bastard has teeth very like the dog in the picture you posted. I think it was the long canine teeth closest to the front that did most of the damage on me.

my parents bernese be can crack an ice cube in half with her front teeth.
                  [IMG]
                  that's not her, but you get the idea. just look at those robust teeth in the back...
                  My dog is missing two front teeth . Ran down the steps in the house which had just been cleaned and it slipped and smashed it's teeth on the way down. Made a helluva noise I thought it was gonna be worse than it was.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X