No announcement yet.

Jadeveon Clowney HUGE HIT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J-Smooth View Post
    Theres are heavyweights right their playing football...literally 1000s of those guys
    Exactly what i was thinking

Comment

Comment

Any of you play US football, how much does a hit like that hurt for the guy making the hit?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Any of you play US football, how much does a hit like that hurt for the guy making the hit?
          I played football in high school, and got some big hits on guys, for me I wouldn't say it hurt when I gave the hits, but if you hit the guy the wrong way you can do more damage to yourself than what you did to the guy you hit

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Hurts like hell but you wont feel it until post game. Atleast sometimes anyway. Thats what Ice tubs are for. Vincent Smith the running back got the worst of it but he hopped right up. They both spent time in the tub believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Smooth View Post
              Theres are heavyweights right their playing football...literally 1000s of those guys
              BINGO. You telling me if.......10 percent of the people that play college football went into boxing we wouldn't have American Domination? Man just 10 percent is all we need.

Comment

Clowney is gonna be an easy top 3 draft pick when he declares next year. Probably should be #1 but a QB will go first

Comment

Working...
                X