• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who the **** cares?

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
      Who the **** cares?
      I do. What you gonna say now? Hit me some red k fool?

I care, I made the thread and I say you're a douche bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
        Im not much into apps, I mean I mean I'm an old man and what I want is to not miss the news, hence the TV wherever I am. Bought the wifey a TV myphone about a year ago and she liked it cause she can watch TV 5 hours straight. Again, battery of this phone is for real.
        Sounds like an amazing phone to last so long.

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
        Nokia sucks when it comes to battery. I've had like 5 nokia phones before. It sucks and yeah I'm just looking for more reviews.
        Surprised you say that but cool LOL. Hope you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
          You lost already the day you tried to tell someone else on here:

'My camera is more expensive than your car, if you have one'

It showed me the type of douche bag you are.

You lost as soon as you clicked reply, and then post in this thread. You are doing as I want, just as Apple want. You buy their products, as I want a reply from you. Just waiting on Gumbie and Piye now. The 3 muskasheeps.

Your isheepiness is telling. It is strong with this one. 'Get all Apple products because they work seamlessly together and you get more out of it'

I sat here thinking, firstly Apple products aren't seamless, and secondly they are so basic so how can they get it so wrong.

Tried a game on an IPad, I nearly had to go A and E for 3rd degree burns for example.

It most definitely is a form of a competition. Some posts are informative, while others are about educating people and trying to get them to side with you, or change their opinion completely.

Not many post to be non en******. We post to get a reply, a reaction, and I have got that from you. Please come again. You are far too easy.
          My camera is probably worth more than your car, if you have one. If you have a problem with that. Id suggest either getting a car, or getting a better one.

Glad you admit you are a troll though.

Comment

its the same old discussion, spec-wise the s3 edges the iphone 5 but purely functionally speaking i believe the iphone beats it

-i like the way it feels in my hand better than the s3, especially texting with one hand
            -i like how i dont have to wait for data being synced or transferring documents i've been working on and it happening on the fly
            -i like how a year from now i'll be using an improved OS on my phone without having to relearn how i do things, not to mention it actually working properly on my by then slightly outdated iphone
            -i like how my phone adjusts to my needs instead of me manually adjusting to its potential
            -i like how easily i can compose messages compared to my android device...if going by reviews u'll still find the iphone offers the most pleasant user experience in this department

and i like that i'm basing this on MY opinion and MY needs rather than those of people who use and judge it completely different

Comment

It is satisfying rollin' into clubs with the best phone out. I use to be embarrassed to take my I Phone out because it was so bland and boring. I was scared that girls would laugh at me, but no such issues with my S3. I roll that out all day long and girls dig it. They say a 4.7 Inch screen looks fitting on my large hands while I Phones look small and for school girls.

What can I do? I roll with the best phone of 2012 and am getting more ***** than ever.

you sound like a f'n commercial

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                My camera is probably worth more than your car, if you have one. If you have a problem with that. Id suggest either getting a car, or getting a better one.

Glad you admit you are a troll though.
                Your camera is ****. My house is worth more than your house and everything you own, if you have one. I suggest you save up a deposit and purchase a home, or if you have one, sell your property and get a better location.

What is wrong with being a troll? I get the impression that you think it's a bad thing? I call you an ISheep, which you are. It's not a bad thing, we enjoy and appreciate things made by different companies.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                  its the same old discussion, spec-wise the s3 edges the iphone 5 but purely functionally speaking i believe the iphone beats it

-i like the way it feels in my hand better than the s3, especially texting with one hand
                  -i like how i dont have to wait for data being synced or transferring documents i've been working on and it happening on the fly
                  -i like how a year from now i'll be using an improved OS on my phone without having to relearn how i do things, not to mention it actually working properly on my by then slightly outdated iphone
                  -i like how my phone adjusts to my needs instead of me manually adjusting to its potential
                  -i like how easily i can compose messages compared to my android device...if going by reviews u'll still find the iphone offers the most pleasant user experience in this department

and i like that i'm basing this on MY opinion and MY needs rather than those of people who use and judge it completely different
                  Your must have quite small fingers and hands I guess if texting on an I Phone is comfortable. I have big man hands and it's quite difficult, not to mention auto correct was completely useless. I think I told my boss I wanted to **** her 7 times. Maybe I do but bets not telling her that huh.

I text with one hand too BTW, I use something called swipe (touchpal app) where you swipe over letters and it suggests words above the keyboard which you can click or it will auto load the words once you let go, and it's much better than auto correct. Check it out on Youtube if you're not aware. I love that fact that I can change my keyboard on my ANDROID DEVICE. (Not sure if a stock I Phone has caught up to that yet) Oh and I can use the voice function to text which is as good as siri.

I like using Google Drive which is a free and on line for all my documents. It's simple to use and I can access it on my phone, my Nexus 7, and my Laptop.

I like not having to jailbreak my phone for it to be on par with top of the line Android device. I love how I have so many options, such as once I close an app, it closes off the task bar. These small things help the phone be smooth. I had the I Phone and having one button was really bad, to a point that I had to click so hard for it to work. I really hate how It says Calling failed so many times. With my S3 it connects all the time.

I hated the fact that isheeps looked down on my device when a new one was out. It made me quite sad.

I love how my phone meets my needs and shows me more of what it can do. I am not satisfied with simplicity, in this world, and age, I want to excel. I want to learn more. It has taught me to become a much better person in the long term.

As for messages, it has never been so easy for me. The 4.7 Inch screen is superb. However I use my phone more than just texting.

I am basing this post on MY needs, the I Phone was simply too boring for MY needs. I had to jailbreak MY phone just to get some extra functions and felt extremely guilty that Apple went to court to make it illegal. I was very scared that the warranty was no longer valid.

I understand that some of us are simply students, bus drivers and work in restaurants and do not require the full works. That's OK. Once they go up in life, they may want that lil bit extra.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    you sound like a f'n commercial
                    If you buy a Samsung product off me, I will get some commision. What state are you in?

Comment

Bro, I am not gonna lie, I am just an average guy, I am not too tall, not to heavy or light, I wear decent priced clothing, but nothing extreme. I love my boxing.

I don't roller blade and nor do I pay $1000 extra for a PC (pERSONAL cOMPUTER) just to get get a virus. I use my damn brain and get Avast Anti Virus Free, Firefox with adblock and spend that 1 K to enjoy life.

Life is a blessing, one day we will never wake up. Enjoy it bro, enjoy it.
                      Thats what im talking about......Lifes good...enjoy it while it last . Happy New Year!

Comment

Working...
                      X