Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were to take over the world, which posters would you form a Regime with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    You would be my advisor on lore and wisdom ya drunk bastard. Even if bat took office before you, he's only got about 1 good year in him.
    STFU. I'm still in my prime. Kadyo is still a young pup. Just give me my cane and I'll be ready to kick butt.

My selections:

Secr. Of justice: Ban Stick
    Secr. Of treasury: I'll take that myself along with the A no. 1 slot.
    Secr. Of boxing: Jreck. He knows it all. Even the midgets.
    Secr. Of PEDs: IMDAZED. Nuff said.
    Secr. Of foreign affairs: Kadyo. Gentleman talking sense.
    Secr. Of armoury: Tua. Obviously.
    Secr. Of propaganda: squeal. Everybody listen!
    Secr. Of beverages: Walt and badblood.
    Secr. Of defense:Chief. Drop your guns chief and grab your pencil.
    Secr. Of food supply: Mak and sweat pee. They know the dishes.

Comment

The Hand that holds my drinks - Walt
      The Hand that holds my smokes - Mak
      The Hand that drives me around - Pea
      The Hand that tastes my food for poison - Jerck

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Great question, ill go with a Game of Thrones type council and I'll pick an alternate

My hand: Cuauht, although he's a bit on the hippy side, he's going to provide good council and isnt afraid to put in the proper research. Plus he comes from a similar mindframe. Alternate: Bushbaby

Master of Laws: Jim Jeffries, I'd know I'd have veto power when he gets a bit too constervative, but you gotta be heavy handed here when you take over some fools, the debates with Cuauht would be great too. Alternate: Dap/Ripper

Mater of Coin: Duh, Reed. Alternate: John M (he's run all my bookmaking operations)

Master of War (ships a bit outdated). Chief (i know what lurks behind that gregarious fun persona). Alternate: Tua, this one's a dead heat. Either would do a fine job. Tua would have my armory STOCKED.

Master of Whispers: Ether -dude knows whats up and always hits big on his threads. He knows what the smallfolks like and can manipulate. Alternate: Phantom

Grand Maester: Bat Nelson. With experience has to come some wisdom, no? Maybe its just cuz i picture he looks like Pycelle. Alternate: Kadyo- a very smart man.

Lord Commander of my personal guard: AKA. Fearless and could stop more bullets than the alternate. Alternate: RWK

A few more important positions:
        Grand Septon: Squealpiggy- clearly the most qualified to lead inquestionsof faith. Alternate: Demise

Master of Female Companionship: Libido or SpB, I dont care. Alternate: Meat

Entertainment Planner/King's roll dawg. JReckoning, if I want anyone planning my partying, its this guy. He's been there and done that. Alternate: Freeloada

Roll dog for entertainment: Derranged and/or Jose's funny ass. Alternate: Willy Wanker

Commanderof the City Watch (basically dude who runs my personal army): ImDazed, clearly has some leadership ability and eye for talent/recruiting. Alternate: NChristo

Master of Fixing Sh it (civil upkeep): El Mustang, his specialty. Alternate: SP 50

Court Jester: RiZ. Alternate: Flab

Head B itch in charge: Lorily only.
        Thats all i need
        Chief2ndzOnly! Reporting for duty!!!!!! War is a nasty business sombody's gotta nuke um.

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        STFU. I'm still in my prime. Kadyo is still a young pup. Just give me my cane and I'll be ready to kick butt.

My selections:

Secr. Of justice: Ban Stick
        Secr. Of treasury: I'll take that myself along with the A no. 1 slot.
        Secr. Of boxing: Jreck. He knows it all. Even the midgets.
        Secr. Of PEDs: IMDAZED. Nuff said.
        Secr. Of foreign affairs: Kadyo. Gentleman talking sense.
        Secr. Of armoury: Tua. Obviously.
        Secr. Of propaganda: squeal. Everybody listen!
        Secr. Of beverages: Walt and badblood.
        Secr. Of defense:Chief. Drop your guns chief and grab your pencil.
        Secr. Of food supply: Mak and sweat pee. They know the dishes.
        Taking inventory. Let me know the budget I have to work with, and I'll make it all happen. **** shock and awe Sir. We're in the business of making glass parking lots for our new self-sustaining WalMarts.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
          What did you ask me brother, sometimes miss post 10.
          I swear i saw you choppin fools up on that british boxing streaming site? R u on there talking shi t? I was laughing

Comment

I'd do the whole 'Presidential Cabinet' thing where I'd have 15 members close to me at all times for advice and discussion. Those guys would be REED, squealpiggy, Anorak, Clegg, Rich Loc, -Hyperion-, RWK, Tengoshi, Dwiens421, Sweet Pea 50, MANGLER, Walt, Chief, warp1432, and Talip.

Any of these men would be eligible for 1 official position within my organization, and I would leave it up to them to sort out who controlled what amongst themselves.

I would then put together a secondary cabinet which wouldn't be anywhere near as powerful, but would offer similar benefits and lesser positions. The men in this cabinet would be rorymac, Tim Horton, Jose, Cuauh, BattlingNelson, -Kev-, Jim Jeffries, spray, MAK, and Dubbzz.

Together, we'd be unstoppable.

Comment

Oh and I'd add bringer as a member of my government BTW. Or should I say apprentice junior member of my government, but a member still. He will sweep the floor after cabinet meetings and serve coffee for the cleaningpersonnel.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Oh and I'd add bringer as a member of my government BTW. Or should I say apprentice junior member of my government, but a member still. He will sweep the floor after cabinet meetings and serve coffee for the cleaningpersonnel.

**** you. You're out of my cabinet, and uncle Kadyo is in.

I should've known better than to overlook Kadyo in favor of a Danish **** like you, anyway.

Get your own coffee, Kessle.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  I'd do the whole 'Presidential Cabinet' thing where I'd have 15 members close to me at all times for advice and discussion. Those guys would be REED, squealpiggy, Anorak, Clegg, Rich Loc, -Hyperion-, RWK, Tengoshi, Dwiens421, Sweet Pea 50, MANGLER, Walt, Chief, warp1432, and Talip.

Any of these men would be eligible for 1 official position within my organization, and I would leave it up to them to sort out who controlled what amongst themselves.

I would then put together a secondary cabinet which wouldn't be anywhere near as powerful, but would offer similar benefits and lesser positions. The men in this cabinet would be rorymac, Tim Horto
                  n, Jose, Cuauh, BattlingNelson, -Kev-, Jim Jeffries, spray, MAK, and Dubbzz.
                  Together, we'd be unstoppable.
                  Obviously i'd have to be the one to keep tengoshi's angry ass under control.

We'd need a paramed on call if bat's around. I sure as shi t aint giving thatcodgermouthtomouth

Comment

I would obviously be the supreme leader,

-JackRuby = second in command

-Medved & Stones = Close advisers.

-AztecWanker = Military commander

-Freedom = Treasurer

-Rabagiyo = Head of Propaganda

-Mr.Fantastic & Cuaulthli02 Culture preservation

Comment

Chief Brewers: Nogodoshi and Mangler

Comment

Working...