No announcement yet.

Words that you hate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Jose's not from 'Merica. He's from guatemala and here illegally on an expired visa. It explains his disdain for the rich plesures of Gravy. A fine 'Merican delicacy.
    I actually ligal now after I married this Boricua nena from da bronx Carmencita Gonzales Rodriguez de Maria and I love da gravy salsa the Cotto avi is so la migra think i'm Puerto Rican.

Comment

When someone misuses the word literally, I will interrupt them and tell them to fix that shit. Every time. I used to get kicked out of class all the time for bitching about it.

Hella. My family's all from San Francisco so they have an excuse, but my brother just moved back and he's already using the shit. I rip him on that all the time.

If someone who clearly shouldn't be tries to talk to me in a "hip hop" way, it's godddamn painful to my ears.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        what's up with the strawberry and pineapple...?
        it takes the beauty of the sausage color away
        So not only are you transplanted here to de'Mericanize us with your blatant disrespect for all things that are gravy, but now you wanna knock our attempt at eating healthy??????? Gotdamn Commies. Whats next, take our Guns away????????

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
        If I try and explain something for real and someone responds whatever, it really pisses me off. I have a friend who does this all the time and I get real mad at him about it.

"Over-exaggerate"
        Vajayjay or however the fuck you spell it
        There are a million
        I like Over-exaggerate. What the hell is this world coming to?????

Originally posted by liraj View Post
        "unbeknownst"... most people stole it from Daniel Baldwin

"fixin"... i'm fixin to go to the store

"Nah Mean" ... just coped that new jay-z album 'nah mean'

"no ****"... if you feel you have to go out of your way to say 'no ****' then you're a ****
        Fixin is a Southern staple. You dont like it? Then move up there with Jose McYank-Yanka-doodle.

Comment

I dont like Naw'mean/nahmean. I use "Yao Ming??????? No Chinese-plain English!!!!!" Just like that.

*no racist*

Comment

Comment

I grew up in the west, but most of my relatives from my pops side are from the south.

"Fixin", "Finna", "Boutsta" all slip out in my daily speech.

"You can take the cracka out da trailer park. But you can't take the trailer park out da cracka."

Comment

I actually ligal now after I married this Boricua nena from da bronx Carmencita Gonzales Rodriguez de Maria and I love da gravy salsa the Cotto avi is so la migra think i'm Puerto Rican.
                Last edited by Chief2ndzOnly!; 12-29-2012, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Oh lawd.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post

I like Over-exaggerate. What the hell is this world coming to?????

The word already has the over implied. It's just useless verbiage. Think of it as the verbal version of a pitty pat Amir Khan flurry when a proper left hook would do the job ten times better.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      I hate when people use big words inappropriately to try to sound smart.

I find it deplorable and quite facetious.

Comment

Working...
                      X