what annoys your wife/girlfriend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh man i miss this kind of conversation. too bad i dont got one anymore

Comment

So me and Mrs. Chief woke up late today. Now we finna sit out here and smoke and drink our coffee. And Im gonna ask her what I do and post it. So ya'll finna get this **** from the horse's mouth.

Comment

Ok. So I got Mrs. Chief here. And she says what annoys her about me is that I sometimes procrastinate when she asks me to do somethin. I often do **** in my own time, and she's the type that wants **** done immediately.

Case in point. She asked me to put up the Christmas lights outside. I was gonna do it, but aint go buy a ladder to make that **** happen. 2 days latter I find her ass outside standing in a chair puttin them hoes up, and figured........"Oh this is why I've gotten a lil attitude from her the past couple of days". Hey, Im a lil slow like that.

Comment

So Im the only one who can take a steamy hot dump when they wife is takin a nice hot bath, and only get a slight complaint?????????? We got 3 bathrooms in this muther****er, and she barely raises a fuss. I guess Imma have to eat her snatch from the back tonight to reward her for being a wonderfully, loving, and understanding wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Ok. So I got Mrs. Chief here. And she says what annoys her about me is that I sometimes procrastinate when she asks me to do somethin. I often do **** in my own time, and she's the type that wants **** done immediately.

Case in point. She asked me to put up the Christmas lights outside. I was gonna do it, but aint go buy a ladder to make that **** happen. 2 days latter I find her ass outside standing in a chair puttin them hoes up, and figured........"Oh this is why I've gotten a lil attitude from her the past couple of days". Hey, Im a lil slow like that.
            Amen to that one.

It really pisses me of how if i don't do something immediately she will go in a mood.

Or if i leave a couple of dirty dishes in the sink, she will go off on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Amen to that one.

It really pisses me of how if i don't do something immediately she will go in a mood.

Or if i leave a couple of dirty dishes in the sink, she will go off on me.
              You aint never lied Mr. E mah homie. She say's(of couse I find this one slightly debatable)that when I make somethin to eat I leave what ever I was fixin out on the counter, and dont put it back. i.e. mustard and bread when Im making my hotlinks; or the pan of BBQ when Im makin me a plate to eat.

She calls that **** not cleanin up after yourself. I call that **** I aint finished eatin yet and very well could be goin back for more so why put the **** back in the refrigerator, when if I leave it out, it'll help cut down on microwave time. Instead of it takin 2 minutes, the next plate may only 1 min and 30 secs.

I figure Im just using my Slick Black-American skills.

Comment

when i get too drunk and smoke too much

Comment

****ing Christmas lights, I had to put them ****s up on a rainy day and every time I get home I have to turn them on too because every one forgets, I told my wife this is the last year i'm putting lights up and that's final...

actually I didn't tell her face to face I was practicing on one of her pictures but I still haven't gone thru with the plan lol!

Comment

So Im the only one who can take a steamy hot dump when they wife is takin a nice hot bath, and only get a slight complaint?????????? We got 3 bathrooms in this muther****er, and she barely raises a fuss. I guess Imma have to eat her snatch from the back tonight to reward her for being a wonderfully, loving, and understanding wife.

That's the best way to eat snatch IMO, if you don't mind a stinky nose.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

****ing Christmas lights, I had to put them ****s up on a rainy day and every time I get home I have to turn them on too because every one forgets, I told my wife this is the last year i'm putting lights up and that's final...

actually I didn't tell her face to face I was practicing on one of her pictures but I still haven't gone thru with the plan lol!
                      Tell me you were sittin in your truck with a wallet sized pic out, pointin your finger at it talkin that **** in your stern Daddy's puttin his foot down voice.

And you know whats the ****ed up part bout them lights? We had a wind storm on Christmas day, and it blew ALL them summuhb1tchin lights off the gutters.

I scoped them hoes up, put um in a bag, and slammed the jokers in the garage. She come out to the garage talkin bout. "Oh you took the lights down?". I was like "Naw, Ol'Man winter did that **** for me."

Comment

Working...
                      X