Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the origins of your Boxing Scene User Name?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the origins of your Boxing Scene User Name?

Explain the origins of your Boxing Scene User Name. This should be pretty interesting, am I right? Unless it's not.

I will begin. There was a time when I purchased a PS3, but I didn't really use it. I do not know much about video games, except I know I like all the 8-bit and 16-bit consoles and its games. I was fortunate to discover Mega Man 9 and Mega Man 10 for the PS3. Therefore, I went back to NES and purchased most Mega Man games from that series (1-6). Sparkman is the one of the bosses from Mega Man 3. Also, I really like video game music and will probably start a separate thread for the discussion of video game music. Also, my friend is a pothead and he likes the reference. Also, it has a boxing reference like, "getting sparked out." I love it.

Here is a video about the Spark Man level from Mega Man 3.

It's my actual name. Well, birth name.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      It's my actual name. Well, birth name.
      That's pretty cool, bro. I can dig it.

Comment

i'm a guy from chicago that was born in 1991.

Comment

Good thread, My name is julius wanted to spice it up so I figured ahhh cesar will do. After the roman dude that was a general

Comment

my original name was rahman cause he is a ****in trash fighter, rahman so full of ****, lol, when i came to this site my intentions was to be a ****in cynical troll, lol , so i made my name rahman and my avatar picture was hasim rahmans face with a ****in mouse bump in his ****in face

i changed my name to tha greatest when some fool named the same thing asked me to, lol, i didnt really give a **** so i did

Comment

My initials are DW and my original name was deedubbzz.

I shortened it to Dubbzz

Comment

It was my nick name in HS, mostly on the baseball team

Im actually Ukrainian but it's "the same as russian" so they called me Russian Crushin

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  my original name was rahman cause he is a ****in trash fighter, rahman so full of ****, lol, when i came to this site my intentions was to be a ****in cynical troll, lol , so i made my name rahman and my avatar picture was hasim rahmans face with a ****in mouse bump in his ****in face

i changed my name to tha greatest when some fool named the same thing asked me to, lol, i didnt really give a **** so i did
                  U can change ur name on here? Interesting .

Comment

Noose is a word i read in a book.

Theres more to it, but it doesnt really make any sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X