No announcement yet.

If you enjoy things being stuck up your butt,you are gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I've been pulled over once after smoking a joint and having a couple of beers for crossing the double yellow lines to pass some slow poke. I ended up with a ticket.

I don't ever drive under the influence anymore. I quit while I was ahead. The fines/ penalties/ stigma are too high a risk for me to take...
    Im no fool. I have dough now. I take cabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      True dat. Shot callin for the koreans!
      i'm not korean!

the koreans were in the next row.

the koreans, filipinos, viets and chinese were on the opposite side.

filipinos and koreans up front, viets and chinese in back with 2 separate shower, tier, yard programs.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        i'm not korean!

the koreans were in the next row.

the koreans, filipinos, viets and chinese were on the opposite side.

filipinos and koreans up front, viets and chinese in back with 2 separate shower, tier, yard programs.
        So u only ran the car for pinoys or is asians their own car?

All this politics shi t is pretty fascinating

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Well, you're a known boozer, hence the name "Liquor" so it's not a stretch to think you got your license revoked for a DUI.

What then? Unpaid parking tickets?
          What you're leaving out is that im a professional. Ive passed at least 3 roadside tests when i would have failed a breathilizer (becuz the laws are for lames). Ige slicked my way out of plenty of problems, not dui related either... Its called streetsmarts.

It was for too many driving on suspendeds. Very long story.
          amateur casual drinkers and weak drinkers get caught dui.

professional strong drinkers don't.

it's because they either have not enough to get drunk or too much that they're passed out.

how i was in my boozing prime. either fine or passed out.

it's the half drunk asses that dui and get arrested or crash. it's because they get drunk off small amounts or don't drink enough to pass out.

Comment

So u only ran the car for pinoys or is asians their own car?

All this politics shi t is pretty fascinating
            it depends year to year for asians, depending on which guys are fighting, the numbers of each asian nationality and sometimes if there's a numerically superior asian faction.

in asian mainline (ASIANS WERE SEPARATED FROM GP IN L.A. COUNTY JAIL and put in their own module) each cell by nationality.

filipino in this cell, korean in next, viet in this one and so on. then each nationality gets a trustee or two.

high power and gang module is different. these are the hardcore and violent guys. it's separated by gangs.

sureno gangs get 2 rows, blood gangs get 2 rows (to keep them away from crips in mainline), maravilla gangs get 2 rows (east l.a. gangs who rejected the mexican mafia taxes) and asian gangs got 2 rows.

the asian gang rows then get separated further.

by filipino, korean, chinese, vietnamese, cambodian and asian boys gangs.

Comment

it depends year to year for asians, depending on which guys are fighting, the numbers of each asian nationality and sometimes if there's a numerically superior asian faction.

in asian mainline (ASIANS WERE SEPARATED FROM GP IN L.A. COUNTY JAIL and put in their own module) each cell by nationality.

filipino in this cell, korean in next, viet in this one and so on. then each nationality gets a trustee or two.

high power and gang module is different. these are the hardcore and violent guys. it's separated by gangs.

sureno gangs get 2 rows, blood gangs get 2 rows (to keep them away from crips in mainline), maravilla gangs get 2 rows (east l.a. gangs who rejected the mexican mafia taxes) and asian gangs got 2 rows.

this is why i keep my passport handy and at least $2K stashed somewhere...if i f0ck up, im on the next plane to pinas where my new identity in the province awaits

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                this is why i keep my passport handy and at least $2K stashed somewhere...if i f0ck up, im on the next plane to pinas where my new identity in the province awaits
                you'll be fine in the pen.

your cousins are deep in there. lifers from 70's to early 90's.

by late 99-00 though there was only 1 satanas in the whole damn gang module.

the entire pinoy car in high power was 1 cell. 1 pinoy sts, 1 korean jfx, 1 black/filipino bng and 1 white rpb.

then the gay vietnamese/chinese who were like 10 cells deep wanted to fight the pinoy/korean car all of a sudden.

Comment

They got a high power for everyone in la county right?

Asians separated cuz of beef with mexicans?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    oh..... and don't expect any letters or visits from angelique.

beeyotch.

when i finally ran into her after i got out she was like "HEY HOW ARE YOU? HAVEN'T SEEN YOU AROUND."

did she think i was on a vacation somewhere for 2 years?

beeyotch.
                    Last edited by Left Hook Tua; 12-28-2012, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      oh..... and don't expect any letters or visits from angelique.

beeyotch.

when i finally ran into her after i got out she was like "HEY HOW ARE YOU? HAVEN'T SEEN YOU AROUND."

did she think i was on a vacation somewhere for 2 years?

beeyotch.

Comment

Working...
                      X