Originally posted by Medved View Post
    War on Drugs
    War on Crime
    War on Poverty
    War on Immigration
    War on Taxes

=
    =

Corporate profit, Hubble Space Program has cost like 5 billion then Nasa budget gets cut, but how much spent on useless wars?

Thats what I find funny, instead of having awesome health care and feeding each child USA would rather spend billions per day, esp when no other Enemy has 1% of the resources, but we need more War Planes, Submarines and we need to keep our soldiers fully funded by paying $5 per snickers bar!

mind you America's enemy uses $10 AK47's and goat testicle armor.

If someone wants to kill a bunch of people it doesnt matter how many laws there are in place, they will just do it.

Instead everyones liberties and freedom's got taken away for a invisible boogey man because if we dont pass these laws your children will die!
    I bolded the bottomline of the entire gun debate as you summed it up right there with that there statement.

As far as the enemy. You'd be surprised at what they've acquired. But the most powerful weapon they wield is not one that has a physical trigger to squeeze so to speak. If not for the pussification of the entire standing on the sidelines-bleeding heart-inexact information-at the speed of light world we live in, everything would have been done with quite some time ago.

Besides. No one believes in the boogey man until he snatches your child, and has them playing gin rummy in his basement. Then everyone demands answers.

Comment

By 9/11 I was referring to the direct measures that law enforcement has taken in preventing terrorists attacks, and they have already prevented a few of them

I wasn't talking about foreign policy or even the Patriot Act. However it would include certain TSA regulations.

Comment

Yawn, not surprised. Morons gonna be Morons.

Idiots still think they need MORE guns. Well if those children had guns, nobody woulda tried something.

People must be forgetting Columbine had a armed security guard, oh and what happened.

But I love when Cities like Chicago that have same population of Toronto have 50x murder rate its not due to guns.

Look at some 1st world cities murder rate, then look at American cities

But yea, guns dont kill people, we just need more guns so people are scared

What a joke, cant call yourself a 1st world country if you behind 3rd world countries in murder rates
        feck off commie

Comment

go back to mother russia, crybaby.

usa! usa! usa!

Comment

I can believe this. In fact I heard a co-workers saying "better buy some more guns and ammunition boys before they they ban it all". Mind you, this isn't your Los Angeles "Maniac" type poster. Just an average guy from the bible state.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
              I can believe this. In fact I heard a co-workers saying "better buy some more guns and ammunition boys before they they ban it all". Mind you, this isn't your Los Angeles "Maniac" type poster. Just an average guy from the bible state.
              gun sales always go up when democrats are in power.

it's because democrats usually pass gun laws.

when clinton passed the assault weapons ban, semi-auto guns and high capacity mag sales went through the roof.

manufacturers went into overdrive trying to churn out as much pre-ban guns and magazines.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                gun sales always go up when democrats are in power.

it's because democrats usually pass gun laws.

when clinton passed the assault weapons ban, semi-auto guns and high capacity mag sales went through the roof.

manufacturers went into overdrive trying to churn out as much pre-ban guns and magazines.
                Yeah. I've sort of learned this ever since I watched that movie where Michael Douglas plays the U.S. President.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                  Yeah. I've sort of learned this ever since I watched that movie where Michael Douglas plays the U.S. President.
                  don't be snotty.

i was just adding to your point.

not every reply is an argument.

Comment

Yawn, not surprised. Morons gonna be Morons.

Idiots still think they need MORE guns. Well if those children had guns, nobody woulda tried something.

People must be forgetting Columbine had a armed security guard, oh and what happened.

But I love when Cities like Chicago that have same population of Toronto have 50x murder rate its not due to guns.

Look at some 1st world cities murder rate, then look at American cities

But yea, guns dont kill people, we just need more guns so people are scared

What a joke, cant call yourself a 1st world country if you behind 3rd world countries in murder rates
                    If you are living in America and dont like it then leave. If you are living in some other dump of a country and criticizing America, then don't ever come here. Problem solved.

9,500 out of 300,000,000 people die from homicides every year in America, that is significantly less than people dying from the flu every year, which is roughly 30,000. In addition out of those 9,500 homicides roughly 6000-7000 are African American victims, who make up 11% of the population. The problem is not gun control the problem is the culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                      If you are living in America and dont like it then leave. If you are living in some other dump of a country and criticizing America, then don't ever come here. Problem solved.

9,500 out of 300,000,000 people die from homicides every year in America, that is significantly less than people dying from the flu every year, which is roughly 30,000. In addition out of those 9,500 homicides roughly 6000-7000 are African American victims, who make up 11% of the population. The problem is not gun control the problem is the culture.
                      Ding, Ding, Diiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!!!! Winner, winner. Chicken dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X