Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the upsets this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
      You got it all wrong. It's all about chocolate as detailed by bostonguy in a thread I can't remember where. True Story.
      Funny thing is that chocolate led Versy's failure to pay his apartment becuase he spent them all in alcohol because of BL and now he plans to sue Tim.

I hope Horton gets sodomized when he spends jail time.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
        Funny thing is that chocolate led Versy's failure to pay his apartment becuase he spent them all in alcohol because of BL and now he plans to sue Tim.

I hope Horton gets sodomized when he spends jail time.
        Comments for Led hopeful of Timmy's potential sodomization

Comment

Someone aware me on the Bossy, Versy, and Tim Horton debacle please

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
            This site is HILARIOUS.

You've got Versatile, who it seems it sad enough to threaten to share pics of some girl from the internet.

Said girl is a stupid, worthless attention-whore - who judging by the amount of drooling simpletons on here, you'd think was the second coming of prime Bridgitte Bardot. And I'm sorry but if you're gonna share pics with people from the internet, make sure they're of good character.

And then you've got clowns like Horton and SkillspaytheBillz being the knights in shining armour for Boss Lady, to stop the evil of Versatile sharing nudies of Boss Lady.

What a fooking farce
            EXACTLY!!!!! Now watch these dudes bring out the pitchforks and wanna lynch you.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

The Most Heartbreaking Year For Rooting Award: your very own Makavelli. 2012 sucked major balls for me...first the Lakers getting bounced by OKC, then the Dodgers not doing squat, then my sorry ass Raiders, USC, PAC getting robbed then put to sleep, the Lakers and this pathetic start...the only bright spot was the LA Kings but that was followed up with a f0cking lockout.The Donkeys are good again, the Giants won the world series again. Fighters i hate (Broner and Garcia) kept winning. I hated 2012...my liver hated 2012...let's all hope my teams get better in 2013...i've sorely missed talking ****

I remember when I won that award. Heartbreaking 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                Someone aware me on the Bossy, Versy, and Tim Horton debacle please
                Same, bossy came by while I was gone, and really never followed her thread

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
                  The thread also caught me by surprise.

Red is rike this,Red is rike that. I berieve I can fry. You think its gold? Go home and get drunk.

That's hilarious. Led, you are one of the most un-funny lounge rats on this site. Your serious uptight Asian businessman style of humor is ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                    and so am i the only one that doesn't know what happened with bossy, vers and Tim
                    nothing happened with me aside from the fact that i exposed that *****-ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                      This site is HILARIOUS.

You've got Versatile, who it seems it sad enough to threaten to share pics of some girl from the internet.

Said girl is a stupid, worthless attention-whore - who judging by the amount of drooling simpletons on here, you'd think was the second coming of prime Bridgitte Bardot. And I'm sorry but if you're gonna share pics with people from the internet, make sure they're of good character.

And then you've got clowns like Horton and SkillspaytheBillz being the knights in shining armour for Boss Lady, to stop the evil of Versatile sharing nudies of Boss Lady.

What a fooking farce
                      you're an idiot. you have no idea what you're talking about.

funny that you've got the longest ignore list on the site yet you'll write this kind of rubbish without knowing a damn thing.

you should put yourself on ignore.

Comment

Working...
                      X