No announcement yet.

****The 2012 Boxingscene Makavelli Awards****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
    i wondering when this was coming, i didn't think u were gonna do it this year

yea, this is probably gonna be the last one...next year is gonna be even busier at work...i just got the memo lol

Comment

Great thread!

Thanks for the mention pare.

We finally got a xmas day win!

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        Great thread!

Thanks for the mention pare.

We finally got a xmas day win!

that felt real good yesterday...let's extend that bad boy to 6 wins in a row tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          that felt real good yesterday...let's extend that bad boy to 6 wins in a row tonight!
          How bout you extend the Mak awards another year Mak my good man? Be advised Mak, a very terrible voodoo hex(dont ask me by who, as I wont know the answer to that there question)could be put on the Lakers if you dont consider this in the right manner. IDK, Kobe could shoot the rest of his shots for the year granny style, and the fella yall picked up from Orlando could go color blind, get glaucoma, and shoot for the other team whilst blockin ALL of Kobe's granny panty shots.

Not only that but the management team could get so upset by the bizarre chain of events, and then up and move the team in the middle of the night(see Baltimore/Indy Colts)to Baton Rouge, and rename the team the Baton Rouge Krewe of Crawfish.

Im just sayin though. :lookin:

Comment

good thing you had this thread Mak, definitely more legit than others

Maligayang Pasko, parekoy!!

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              I remember when I won that award. Heartbreaking 2010.
              Look at this Hopkins loving black panther! Skreet Bullay- I must say I am happy that you're alive.

Nice thread, Mak....though I'm slightly saddened that our Pabst Blue Ribbon drinking friend took that #1 spot in your heart.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
                Look at this Hopkins loving black panther! Skreet Bullay- I must say I am happy that you're alive.

Nice thread, Mak....though I'm slightly saddened that our Pabst Blue Ribbon drinking friend took that #1 spot in your heart.
                So you weren't deported?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Whewwwwww. I thought we lost your nicaraguan ass. Merry Christmas R!zzle mah homie. I hope all has been well with ya bruh. I'll have to send you a not so secret santa gift later on.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  So you weren't deported?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Whewwwwww. I thought we lost your nicaraguan ass. Merry Christmas R!zzle mah homie. I hope all has been well with ya bruh. I'll have to send you a not so secret santa gift later on.

::Mexican accent:: I hab pappurs, sir!

Merry Christmas to you too my brotha from another mother. Please don't send me naughty gifs, I ran out of Jergen's. I hope you understand.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post

::Mexican accent:: I hab pappurs, sir!

Merry Christmas to you too my brotha from another mother. Please don't send me naughty gifs, I ran out of Jergen's. I hope you understand.
                    Awwwwwww. But the naughty gifs are the only ones I have left.

Since you ran out here's what you do R!z mah homie.

*Drink a carton of milk(whole milk if you got it).

*Grab that CS gas grenade that the ATF left last week under your couch after they raided your ****. Pop the top on that b!tch and inhale deeply(dont mind the slight choking, you'll thank me later).

*Now your gonna tear up, and snot up all to hell but iggy that ****.

*Just grab a hand full of snot, coat your hand up good with it and you have instant lube, you'll have loads of fun(or empty loads of fun. Glass half full/half empty type thing there).

Now dont let Spray read this **** or he'll get pissed and randomly rape some poor unsuspecting fella waiting for the city bus.

He's you gift R!zzle mah homie. You mah Ace, I gotta make sure you straight bruh.

Last edited by Chief2ndzOnly!; 12-27-2012, 12:19 AM.

Comment

the award for greatest program in college football goes to.....

the fighting irish of notre dame!

Comment

Working...
                      X