No announcement yet.

IS this a sucker punch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
    After he shoved, you should've pretended to give him a warm hug, but to his surprise, right when he opens his arms you two piece the guy. know wutImean brah?

Hahahahhahha a left look right hand! This really made le laugh .

Comment

Sucker punch in the real world is anything where you don't stand in the open and some idiot does a ready, go!

In the real world, surprise is a key to winning. If anyone is aggressive, **** them up!

Comment

He pushed you. That's basically the first punch. If he didn't put his hands up, that's on him... I'm not ashamed to admit that on more than one occasion it has gone down this way.

Comment

It was all fair TS. Good job homie.

Comment

At that point it was his own fault for being unprepared. legit win.

Comment

I would of KO'd him with superior linguistic skills by convincing him that he was unconscious.

Comment

I'm wondering why he got in your face, but either way...nah.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
                  I'm wondering why he got in your face, but either way...nah.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  Didn't wanna make it long and boring for u guys that's why I didn't post it, but if ur wondering here it goes . It was at a party where I knew some of the people and so did he He. I had an ex was with her for a long time he comes up to me and tells me did u know I did ur ex? I was like yes I heard u guys dated at
                  After we broke up why does that matter? He's like yeah we'll also did her the last few months u were with her. I said ok bro well u want me to get mad? Ur not my friend so can't hold it against u , he said nah ur just a little ***** that's all. I walked oway he calld me a pssy turned around and said bro what u did with her ain't my problem no more but I'm still a man so dont try to degrade me. That's when he soved me and like mayweather said that's all she wrote .

Comment

Originally posted by Julious_cesar View Post
                    Didn't wanna make it long and boring for u guys that's why I didn't post it, but if ur wondering here it goes . It was at a party where I knew some of the people and so did he He. I had an ex was with her for a long time he comes up to me and tells me did u know I did ur ex? I was like yes I heard u guys dated at
                    After we broke up why does that matter? He's like yeah we'll also did her the last few months u were with her. I said ok bro well u want me to get mad? Ur not my friend so can't hold it against u , he said nah ur just a little ***** that's all. I walked oway he calld me a pssy turned around and said bro what u did with her ain't my problem no more but I'm still a man so dont try to degrade me. That's when he soved me and like mayweather said that's all she wrote .
                    Well, that guy's an idiot. How old is he? Good thing you knocked his punk ass down/out.

Comment

I've had basically the same thing happen. And no it isn't a sucker punch, as everyone has said. I'm sure others have experienced similar situations as well. In my case, a guy got so close that spit flung from has mouth and showered my face. My right hand then traveled from my hip to his jaw, and knocked him out cold. He was bigger than me, as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X