• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday and holidays!

Comment

Thank you boxingscene.

Comment

So who else around here is a December baby?

So far I know that -Kev-, Dubbzz, and myself are and all celebrate our birthdays within a week of each other.

Comment

give the kid some points or something you bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            So who else around here is a December baby?

So far I know that -Kev-, Dubbzz, and myself are and all celebrate our birthdays within a week of each other.
            When was yours? Happy late B-day.

My two best friends are Dec 21th and Dec 25th. Countless other people like family members and old neighborhood buddies are December-born. It's like birthday month. We joked the other day, what is it about March that makes people f-ck without a condom so much?

My mother is December-born too. And my very bestfriend's mother has the same birthday as my mother.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              When was yours? Happy late B-day.

My two best friends are Dec 21th and Dec 25th. Countless other people like family members and old neighborhood buddies are December-born. It's like birthday month. We joked the other day, what is it about March that makes people f-ck without a condom so much?
              Thanks, -Kev-.

Mine is on the 19th.

Apart from my Aunt (whose birthday is tomorrow), I'm the only December baby that I know of IRL. I just found it interesting that you, Dubbzz, and I all had birthdays within a week of each other.

Comment

How many times have you been ****ed out of a birthday present because of Christmas?

Comment

Lil Kev = Dominican Baby Jesus?

Comment

when i first started here you were 19, barely able to vote. Now you're all grown up.

Where does the time go.

Comment

My eldest birthday was on the 20th and my mothers is today (25th).

The family usually call her "Jesus" lol

Comment

Working...
                      X