Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Corona Beer Overrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fat Tire is a good choice, now that I think it's mass produced. It finally made it to Detroit a few months ago.

Comment

Walt Liquor drinking his favorite beer:

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Mainly from the LCBO but that's because it's one of two choices of venues in Ontario. The best place to buy beer is from a good English pub that knows how to look after their cask conditioned ales. In England.

But the best Canadian beers are from Quebec. And I know because I have tried a lot of beers. I know my beer.
        Man, I just wish I could taste those beer you're mentioning. I'm limited to beers in bottles or can so I can't really say how I would react to those cask conditioned ales of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          He's the real reason they still sell a product here called Spic and Span.
          I feel like you talk in codes most of the time because even if I understood what you said, I still don't know what it means. I assume it is something bad though.

Comment

I dont drink it usually but if that's whats being served it doesn't make a difference to me. That pretty much goes for all beers.

Comment

Its cheap and its available almost everywhere you go.

Of course its gonna be popular.

with like most things, popular rarely means its the best.

Comment

its really odd but people here in holland like to brag about drinking corona, saying "its the best beer"...we have heineken which is the run of the mill kind here and the much better hertog jan and palm (belgian). yet, because u pay more for it people forget about the lack of flavor of corona

me and my ex girl would always laugh at people ordering corona when going out because we'd be one of the few to know the guy keeps paying double for lesser beer and is zipping it like it tastes great

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                  its really odd but people here in holland like to brag about drinking corona, saying "its the best beer"...we have heineken which is the run of the mill kind here and the much better hertog jan and palm (belgian). yet, because u pay more for it people forget about the lack of flavor of corona

me and my ex girl would always laugh at people ordering corona when going out because we'd be one of the few to know the guy keeps paying double for lesser beer and is zipping it like it tastes great
                  That's very interesting attitude of people.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post

People think that way with a lot of things. They think because you're paying more for something, the quality of it is much better. In reality you're just paying for the name or in this case paying a lot due to the shipping and taxes. Heineken is still my favorite big time brew but even I have grown out of taste for it.

Comment

very overrated. people talk about it like a premium beer, and it's nowhere near that.

now, that said, it isn't horrible if you're drinking a lot, and you can get it for a decent price

Comment

Working...
                      X