Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1billion points If You Can Solve This Math Problem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$1.50 ..........

Comment

Originally posted by SugerSean70 View Post
      A game costs 1 dollars plus half of its cost, how much does the game cost?

edit got all confused, it is 2 indeed...
      Last edited by Tom Cruise; 12-22-2012, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        it's two dollars but i don't want your two hundred points. i'm phucking rich.
        Hahaha.That's funny. I love being e-rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
          The Bringer is a math whiz.
          Hardly.

I was a C student in regards to math my entire academic life. My areas of excellence came in regards to science and English.

The OP's post was just one I had seen and solved before many years ago. Only when I heard it proposed, it was a CD, not a game. Which goes to show how long ago that was.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Hardly.

I was a C student in regards to math my entire academic life. My areas of excellence came in regards to science and English.

The OP's post was just one I had seen and solved before many years ago. Only when I heard it proposed, it was a CD, not a game. Which goes to show how long ago that was.
            Nothing can be longer than my days of betamax.

Comment

Noob question sorry guys but how do you get points on here and what can you do with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
                $1.50 ..........
                I'm with this guy. Not sure where anyone got $2.

Comment

Originally posted by Julious_cesar View Post
                  Noob question sorry guys but how do you get points on here and what can you do with them?
                  I'd give you a billion if you answer this question properly, in at least 100 words, who's your favorite fighter and why?

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
                    I'm with this guy. Not sure where anyone got $2.
                    Not sure? math is not about siding with some boyfriends.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                      I'd give you a billion if you answer this question properly, in at least 100 words, who's your favorite fighter and why?
                      Thats a hard question bro but thanks for the offer, I could lie and make up a lie of my fav fighter to try and get that billion points , but the truth is I like my fighters like I do my Women lol, I don't have one single favorite because I like different qualities from different fighters . Examples Julian Jackson's punching power, mayweathers defense , pacquiaos humility , Gerald McClellan s style, etc etc , thanks anyway man.

Comment

Working...
                      X