No announcement yet.

Mayan Prophecy FAILURE REINFORCES How WRONG, STUPID AND ABSURD Religion Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    They were made by humans a very long time ago in a less developed time intellectually, scientifically, and technologically.

There's really no difference between mayan prophecies and biblical prophecies like the rapture or any other religious prophecy.

Its not true, there is no evidence of it ever being true, and as the passage of time continues, i hope more and more people realize the stupidity and absurdity of religion.

bye bye mokmok.
    Tell me again what did the mayan calendar have to do with Christianity again?

Comment

WTF has religion got to do with the Mayan calendar?

Comment

The TS shows how dumb some American's can be.

Comment

i luv prophecies... it sounds awesome... hearing some of it invokes some sort of "epicness" to be had...

Comment

Actually this time around it was not the Religious folk who predicted the end of the world. It was those new age space alien believers who interpreted as much.

It does not matter which side you are on, there are nutcases everywhere. Now please excuse me as I study this crop circle and submit a prophesy.

Comment

Why are you guys talking **** about the Mayans, man? Those are my roots. If you have problems with the Mayans or Aztecs or Spaniards, then you have problems with me. They were smart people. Let's not make assumptions about them based on how the media and idiots today exploit misconceptions about their culture.

Comment

I bought a calendar from my local supermarket. It runs out on the 31st of December. Just saying

Comment

the day's not over yet...there's still plenty of time for the asteroid, UFO to land in downtown LA

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                    Why are you guys talking **** about the Mayans, man? Those are my roots. If you have problems with the Mayans or Aztecs or Spaniards, then you have problems with me. They were smart people. Let's not make assumptions about them based on how the media and idiots today exploit misconceptions about their culture.
                    lol, pipe down dude.

Comment

Predictions are always interpreted as true only after the fact.

Nostradamus supposedly predicted the rise of Napolean, Hilter and 9/11 but in reality, people just interpreted his writings to correlate with the actual event after it already happened. Thats why these so-called pyschics are so vague all the time. If they really had the power to see the future, they would be able to give specific names, dates, and details.

Where were these Nostradamus followers on 9/10? Why didn't they warn us? Seems like when they do warn us, they're always wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X