Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which country produces the most beautiful women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i didn't feel like clicking "other" but i do believe that the states produce the best looking women.

brazil, spain, italy, ukraine, Sweden, czech ho hoes, columbia, venezuela.

Comment

Well Ive only been through american countries so based on waht Ive seen on the Internet.

Venezuela, Colombia, Estonia, Denmark, Japan, Korea, Algeria, Egypt.

Top two from each continent IMO

Left Puerto Rico out so as to not look biased. I dont count Oceanía either because that continent is still very unknown to me.

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
        Someone said India?
        Now I wouldnt put them in the top 10, but if we can get most of these women into the 21st century India could have a heavy number of Freida Pinto's and that chick from the big bang theory. That happens and Id put them in the top of Asia.

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        Not a good measurement. Miss Universe includes intelligence with beauty (or vice versa). The question is leaning towards just beauty.
        Surely Miss Universe must be rigged then, if the US has the most winners.

Originally posted by baya View Post
        colombia and dominican republic for the win.
        Where you smoking pot when you wrote this?
        Last edited by ELHURACAN58; 12-22-2012, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I still love natural Filipina beauty. and yes, thats a pretty solid poll.. I wouldn't write off any country though, all of them has its fair share..

Comment

Have any of you seen what Eritrean women look like, im sorry theres no comparasion

Comment

Not that im racist to any other girls but once you see what they look like you will never consider any other again

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
                Have any of you seen what Eritrean women look like, im sorry theres no comparasion
                from google

Comment

Originally posted by Kraftwerk View Post
                  from google
                  Yep thats exactly what the 'stereotype' eritrean looks like, those 4 sum it up, all very beautiful all different shades of skin but all have what the west would call 'white' features like straight hair and thin nose etc. No doubt most beautiful imo

Comment

Originally posted by Kraftwerk View Post
                    from google

3rd one from the left looks like a robot. The other 3 are very nice

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
                      do they look anything like ethiopian women?

Comment

Working...
                      X