No announcement yet.

***Anything you want to confess...***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
    You're the 4th one rory. Can't remember the first but timmy is 2nd and riz is the 3rd.
    Haha as soon as I clicked post reply I thought "surely someone's already done that"

Comment

Was it intentional or accident?
      we was very poor before and we couldn't afford meat so for special occasions my mom use to make white rice one fried egg and a bar of Irish Spring as a replacement for the meat...good times.

nah! lol! idk I've been using Irish spring all my life and still do and I guess while soaping up my face I tasted it by accident and loooooooved it

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      What does your man think about that?
      you're gay Duey, Loue,Huey or whatever Duck Tales charter you're today.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
        I own a manny pacquiao track jacket...

now this is a confession.

tell us about the jacket and where it is worn. three hail marys and an our father.

one of my more shameful confessions:
        i eat like a total slob from thanksgiving through the new year, and will easily put on 10 lbs. easily.

Comment

happened more than a year ago so here it goes..

i do computer troubleshooting and repair as side job but i do it for free mostly for friends and sometimes friends of friends when im not busy. my wife (an MD) has this work colleague whose a nurse (and a cutie) and asked me if i can reformat and install apps and stuff on her new laptop. so i did the usual stuff but this time i heard about this counter-theft application (prey project) somewhere which tracks down the location of the unit and take pictures of the user and everything the user types without the user knowing its there and doing it and stuff. so i decided to install it also just to try it out and inform the owner how to activate and use it if ever her lappie gets stolen. i was out when she came to pick up her laptop so i never had the chance to tell her about it.
          i completely forgot about it but after a couple of weeks i remembered it again when i saw the downloaded installer on my downloads folder when i was deleting junk files from my PC. i decided to activate it and try it out just to see if it actually works.. then lo and behold, i saw her fully naked photo captured by the app. she was in her room towelling off her hair coz she just came from the shower. for the first time in a long time, i actually panicked and just switched of my PC's power without even doing a shutdown. it was really weird and even after an entire day i couldnt get those images out of my mind. sooo.. i did what any of you would have done lolz.. i secretly spied on her (while my wife is away of course) and it went for almost 2 months. most of the time shes just in front of the computer typing something (boring stuff) but there a few juicy moments where i captured really personal pics of her from trying out underwears to trimming her pubes to even sleeping without clothes on.
          i started to get obsessed with the whole spying thing, i couldnt even concentrate on work and stuff. then it came to a point where paranoia settled in (maybe too much obsessing and lack of sleep). i started to worry and have nightmares about my wife finding the photos in my computer. she uses my computer to check on mails and her facebook account and she is starting to notice me being nervous and fidgety whenever she uses my PC and she began looking suspicious. that same day i deleted all traces of the photos and even deleted the email account where the photos are being funneled into. and cleared my browser's cache and history- everything. ..and thats it. first time i got it out of my chest and i never told a soul about it until now. i could now rest easy even if the world ends today.

Comment

You're the 4th one rory. Can't remember the first but timmy is 2nd and riz is the 3rd.
            glad to know that the memory of biggie lives on.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              glad to know that the memory of biggie lives on.
              couldn't resist...

Comment

Well the world didn't end but here's something I would love to get of my chest. On my 21st bday a fatty took advantage of this prime meat. Instead of pulling on ma finger she was pulling on my penis. To top it of my girl at that time didn't do sht. She thought it was funny.

Comment

Oh and I don't mind listening to Nelly Furtado. ( i think that's how you spell her name)

Comment

Originally posted by npad69 View Post
                    happened more than a year ago so here it goes..

i do computer troubleshooting and repair as side job but i do it for free mostly for friends and sometimes friends of friends when im not busy. my wife (an MD) has this work colleague whose a nurse (and a cutie) and asked me if i can reformat and install apps and stuff on her new laptop. so i did the usual stuff but this time i heard about this counter-theft application (prey project) somewhere which tracks down the location of the unit and take pictures of the user and everything the user types without the user knowing its there and doing it and stuff. so i decided to install it also just to try it out and inform the owner how to activate and use it if ever her lappie gets stolen. i was out when she came to pick up her laptop so i never had the chance to tell her about it.
                    i completely forgot about it but after a couple of weeks i remembered it again when i saw the downloaded installer on my downloads folder when i was deleting junk files from my PC. i decided to activate it and try it out just to see if it actually works.. then lo and behold, i saw her fully naked photo captured by the app. she was in her room towelling off her hair coz she just came from the shower. for the first time in a long time, i actually panicked and just switched of my PC's power without even doing a shutdown. it was really weird and even after an entire day i couldnt get those images out of my mind. sooo.. i did what any of you would have done lolz.. i secretly spied on her (while my wife is away of course) and it went for almost 2 months. most of the time shes just in front of the computer typing something (boring stuff) but there a few juicy moments where i captured really personal pics of her from trying out underwears to trimming her pubes to even sleeping without clothes on.
                    i started to get obsessed with the whole spying thing, i couldnt even concentrate on work and stuff. then it came to a point where paranoia settled in (maybe too much obsessing and lack of sleep). i started to worry and have nightmares about my wife finding the photos in my computer. she uses my computer to check on mails and her facebook account and she is starting to notice me being nervous and fidgety whenever she uses my PC and she began looking suspicious. that same day i deleted all traces of the photos and even deleted the email account where the photos are being funneled into. and cleared my browser's cache and history- everything. ..and thats it. first time i got it out of my chest and i never told a soul about it until now. i could now rest easy even if the world ends today.
                    And by 'completely forgot about it' you mean....

Oh, and im checking my inbox for pictures, just sayin nawwwmeann?

Comment

I confess I used to steal the cable connection from my neighbors..

Comment

Working...
                      X