Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would Happen If You Punched This Guy And ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    ... he didn't drop?

I think he could've played Bane in Dark Knight Rises ... After a random drug test.
    That's a big if, bro. Everybody goes down when they get a taste of my sweet chin music. He straight up looks like he has a chyna chin.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      ... he didn't drop?

honestly if he had me cornered and I had no where to run I'll probably take of my belt and swing at his face with the belt buckle.

Comment

Keep a mirror handy at all times. Pop it out when he comes at you and I guarantee he stops to stare at it.

Comment

He would make a good Terran soldier, would last long against the Protons and the Zergs.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            a lot of that has to do with the amount they eat. you're probably aware of this, but the stomach is small, and expands when you eat. if you eat a lot frequently it will expand. if you don't eat a lot it will shrink.
            No it doesn't. The size of your stomach doesn't change in your adult life.

Comment

Why does he look exhausted from flexing? He was okay, then he started flexing and started breathing through his mouth. He's way too big and his 6-pacs are disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                No it doesn't. The size of your stomach doesn't change in your adult life.

sure it does. it changes daily when you fill it up with food and water.

ever seen a competitive eater?
                they weren't born that way. they "train" their stomachs to be able to hold all that food. the stomach is quite elastic. if you drink a ton of food and eat a ton of water every day your stomach will better tolerate massive amounts of food.

when you're not regularly stretching the thing out it loses some of that elasticity, effectively shrinking it.

i don't need the wikipedia or the webmd to tell me that ,

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Why does he look exhausted from flexing? He was okay, then he started flexing and started breathing through his mouth. He's way too big and his 6-pacs are disgusting.

he's probably out of breath. you gotta hold your breath to flex like that.

and of course he's huge, so he's not going to have great stamina.

silly sport, really. gorge. take drugs. fast for like 2 weeks. tanning booth. flex. eat a pizza and celebrate.

Comment

ive never seen a fat 6 pack before looks fuking terrible,i wouldnt punch him id throw a dart and pop his ass

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      sure it does. it changes daily when you fill it up with food and water.

ever seen a competitive eater?
                      they weren't born that way. they "train" their stomachs to be able to hold all that food. the stomach is quite elastic. if you drink a ton of food and eat a ton of water every day your stomach will better tolerate massive amounts of food.

when you're not regularly stretching the thing out it loses some of that elasticity, effectively shrinking it.

i don't need the wikipedia or the webmd to tell me that ,
                      "Once you are an adult, your stomach pretty much remains the same size -- unless you have surgery to intentionally make it smaller. Eating less won't shrink your stomach"

http://women.webmd.com/pharmacist-11...roblems?page=1

Your word against a the word of a gastroenterologist. Hmmm I don't know who to believe...

Comment

Working...
                      X