Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would Happen If You Punched This Guy And ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would circle his ass and throw fast combos till my arms fell off. The way I look at it, the fight would only last 4-5 minutes max before somebody broke it up or the laws showed up.

He wouldn't have landed shit and I'm sure his lips and nose would be busted up, making me look like the clear winner even though I'd probably never really hurt him. I'm only 5'6 and 140lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Did not know that.

Hmm, then I guess I would run like a f@ggot then.
      oh, i'm not talking about this guy. i was talking about ped's for a fighter who is trained to fight. that A side

if this guy is athletic or knows how to fight he might still be a rough go, but i tend to doubt it.

he'd obviously be a rough go for your average guy on the street. he's huge.

peterson is a great example of a fighter enhanced by peds, aactually. what a beast he looked like against khan. juiced. and against bradley? not such a beast. clean.

Comment

Sledgehammer to the kneecap.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
          I would circle his ass and throw fast combos till my arms fell off. The way I look at it, the fight would only last 4-5 minutes max before somebody broke it up or the laws showed up.

He wouldn't have landed shit and I'm sure his lips and nose would be busted up, making me look like the clear winner even though I'd probably never really hurt him. I'm only 5'6 and 140lbs.
          That's too long a fight. A groin shot would reduce that time by 4 minutes.

Comment

Bodybuilding is a weird... sport.

In almost every other sporting endeavour one trains had and gradually ramps up the training before winding it down just before the event. The idea is that when it's time to perform you are at your strongest, fittest and most well rested. Body building is different. When you perform you are at your weakest. You're weight drained and dehydrated because the dehydration is what shows the muscle definition.

I would be confident of taking this guy out in a boxing ring without too much difficulty. He's going to be considerably stronger than I am but I would put money on me being a harder puncher and a better mover.

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            You're sayin' Butterbean could lay him out?
            Butterbean could and would lay out most of the people who post on here, even the pro fighters. He's an experienced professional boxer with 77 wins and 56 knockouts, and that's not counting his fifty something fights in the Toughman competitions and his MMA and kickboxing stuff. He's getting old by now but his experience, power and toughness make him dangerous for most people.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              You can tell when theyre on tons of steroids when they have abs but their stomachs stick out like a gut.... Steroids increase the size of organs.

a lot of that has to do with the amount they eat. you're probably aware of this, but the stomach is small, and expands when you eat. if you eat a lot frequently it will expand. if you don't eat a lot it will shrink. that will add to the appearance of a gut. i used to have bit of a "muscle gut," and i've never taken steroids.

this forum loaths weightlifters, lol.

this guy is an extreme example, certainly, but there's nothing inherently bad about lifting weights. most of your favorite athletes lift them. almost all of them train with some sort of resistance, even the fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                Sledgehammer to the kneecap.
                Best to distract him with a dummy syringe, THEN strike him with a sledgehammer.

Sun Tzu's Art Of War.

Comment

There is no way he can wipe his own ass

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Bodybuilding is a weird... sport.

In almost every other sporting endeavour one trains had and gradually ramps up the training before winding it down just before the event. The idea is that when it's time to perform you are at your strongest, fittest and most well rested. Body building is different. When you perform you are at your weakest. You're weight drained and dehydrated because the dehydration is what shows the muscle definition.

I would be confident of taking this guy out in a boxing ring without too much difficulty. He's going to be considerably stronger than I am but I would put money on me being a harder puncher and a better mover.

Butterbean could and would lay out most of the people who post on here, even the pro fighters. He's an experienced professional boxer with 77 wins and 56 knockouts, and that's not counting his fifty something fights in the Toughman competitions and his MMA and kickboxing stuff. He's getting old by now but his experience, power and toughness make him dangerous for most people.
                    I have to agree. Butterbean would be much quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                      There is no way he can wipe his own ass
                      I'ma try to find a video of him doing just that. He very likely wipes like a girl.

Back to front.

Comment

Working...
                      X