Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most hated posters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of people are really afraid of me because Im really tough and a bit of a bully and pick on the beta males.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      A lot of people are really afraid of me because Im really tough and a bit of a bully and pick on the beta males.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Only The ghettoest fanbase, self hating liberals and a acouple cotto fans hate me
        Jonathan, does culver city actually count as LA?

Comment

I don't like what you're trying to imply

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
            Jonathan, does culver city actually count as LA?
            is that really maniac's first name? who's Jonathan figueroa and Ernie reyes?

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
              is that really maniac's first name? who's Jonathan figueroa and Ernie reyes?
              nope..........

Comment

nope..........
                well, i saw he called you jonathan. all you have to do is google "MANIAC310" and the 2nd result is a twitter account by a guy named ernie reyes. dude has jonathan and ernie in his sig. i'm thinking this dude is that obsessed with you that he has your possible government names in his sig.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  well, i saw he called you jonathan. all you have to do is google "MANIAC310" and the 2nd result is a twitter account by a guy named ernie reyes. dude has jonathan and ernie in his sig. i'm thinking this dude is that obsessed with you that he has your possible government names in his sig.
                  LoL I just googled my username

holy fuck this guy is a stalker.... he literally looked me up and tried to put my real name in his signature.

Comment

holy fuck this guy is a stalker.... he literally looked me up and tried to put my real name in his signature.

you got a not so secret admirer bro.....

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Ernie Reyes is the name of a pinoy playing as a ninja turtle if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Working...
                      X