No announcement yet.

The problem with mankind is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem with mankind is

We think we know every damn thing and we don't.We think we have the answer for everything when we clearly don't..we are searching for other worlds and dont even understand the world we live in,we think animals are mindless and inferior and insects have no purpose..we think all people are the same when they clearly are not this world is beyond our understanding and everyone nd everything is not created equally.I the more technology we get the more we lose contact with this planet..we need equipment to tell us a storm is coming animals and insects just know

mate... stop worrying about the damn problem of mankind... worry first about yours...

as i do mine...

Comment

Comment

you have a good heart larry

Comment

Originally posted by Kraftwerk View Post
          I kinda agree.

In this world were everything is a mile a minute, oops, things got faster, a country a second, it gets hard to slow down, and appreciate your surroundings.

Old landmarks. Change of certain trees and flowers. Wildlife. Things you take for granted.

"Stop for a second, and smell the roses." Or something like that.

We all got to rush and go to our jobs. Pick up the kids. Make a meaningless text. Get on a Boxing site and post nonsense.

It's weird, this internet. It connects us as humans, but it also dehumanizes at the same time.

I think I'm going to chop down a tree with my bare hands, and hunt a brown bear with a rock tomorrow to make up for it.

Comment

There are many problems with mankind.

No point on dwelling on what you can't fix though.

Just try to live your life the best you can mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              I kinda agree.

In this world were everything is a mile a minute, oops, things got faster, a country a second, it gets hard to slow down, and appreciate your surroundings.

Old landmarks. Change of certain trees and flowers. Wildlife. Things you take for granted.

"Stop for a second, and smell the roses." Or something like that.

We all got to rush and go to our jobs. Pick up the kids. Make a meaningless text. Get on a Boxing site and post nonsense.

It's weird, this internet. It connects us as humans, but it also dehumanizes at the same time.

I think I'm going to chop down a tree with my bare hands, and hunt a brown bear with a rock tomorrow to make up for it.
              agree. the modern technology has its good and bad things about it too.

we live in a modern world where, we rush, rush, rush specially in western capitalist world.

its kinda terrifying if you think about these new technologies thats keep on coming.

Comment

from riding a ship to riding an airplane
                from sending a mail to sending an e mail
                from walking to riding bicycle
                from analog cam to digital cam

Comment

I think one of the things that I have picked up in my life, was from a basketball coach, as corny as it sounds.

It's quote from John Wooden, a Fat Yank coach that won many titles for UCLA.

"Be quick. But don't hurry."

I think that it is a maturity thing. Or I'm just getting old in the tooth. But it rings true.

I don't have much time left on this earth. (No-Apocalypse, black cloud stuff.)

But what time I do have, make it count for something. Help the next people in line not make the same mistakes I made.

"If I knew then what I know now."

It took me a long time, but I think I finally got it what it means to be decent man, and person in general.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    We think we know every damn thing and we don't.We think we have the answer for everything when we clearly don't..we are searching for other worlds and dont even understand the world we live in,we think animals are mindless and inferior and insects have no purpose..we think all people are the same when they clearly are not this world is beyond our understanding and everyone nd everything is not created equally.I the more technology we get the more we lose contact with this planet..we need equipment to tell us a storm is coming animals and insects just know
                    No we dont.

I think you're wrong with just about everything here.

Comment

Working...
                    X