Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just when you thought Charlie Zelenoff couldn't get any worse... [TOUGH VIEWING]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
    I think its all fake.
    When I first came across his videos I thought he was just trolling everyone, but I really dont think he is. I think he needs serious help, he's living in a different world from us and I don't see it being a good ending unless something changes for him. He is what we call, a few sandwiches short of a picnic

Comment

He needs help no doubt.

Comment

Someone needs to inform the proper authorities over this guy.

Comment

he's like the white larryx.. except his unhealthy obsession is floyd, not nicki

Comment

Our mental health system has failed us. More proof lol

Comment

These professional leftists from California talk about how to prevent tragedies like the elementary shooting, yet here is a guy uploading videos of his insanity and nobody is doing anything serious about it???

What, does he first need to have a viral following like Gangham style or something?

Comment

But on a sidenote.

Can you imagine if Charlie actually did pull of a shooting rampage and the News Cable Networks trying to unlock the mystery of why??? And then they type in Charlie Zelenoff on youtube and have countless amount of videos ranting about boxing forums and other fighters.

As someone on the "in" don't tell me you would laugh your ass off as Chris Matthews and Shawn Hannity dedicate segments and invite "experts" to unlock the mystery of his "motive".

Comment

Just when you thought this guy couldn't get any worse, he does.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    His stuff is starting to get scary. People talk about preventing stuff like what happened with the school shooting, we have to do something about this.

Not sure what we can do, but Charlie needs help.

His delusions have been growing for years, and they are getting progressively worse. It won't be long before it turns into something seriously violent.

Theres always been mental illness since the begining of time and there always will be. There isnt any easy solution that people always seem to be looking for after some tragedy happens. You have mentally ill people out there that have all of the signs that they are a threat but yet have not committed a crime. They arent able to put them away indefinitely in most cases so they wonder about freely in the world.

The only solution and its not a very good one is to change the laws to make it easier to hold mentally ill people indefinitely and that is going to cause a lot of issues on its own.

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                    But on a sidenote.

Can you imagine if Charlie actually did pull of a shooting rampage and the News Cable Networks trying to unlock the mystery of why??? And then they type in Charlie Zelenoff on youtube and have countless amount of videos ranting about boxing forums and other fighters.

As someone on the "in" don't tell me you would laugh your ass off as Chris Matthews and Shawn Hannity dedicate segments and invite "experts" to unlock the mystery of his "motive".

This is the key here. Everyone always wants to know WHY did they do it. WTF do you mean why did they do it, they did it because they were ****ing crazy. Chris Rock was the only one smart enough to figure that out over columbine.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                      These professional leftists from California talk about how to prevent tragedies like the elementary shooting, yet here is a guy uploading videos of his insanity and nobody is doing anything serious about it???

What, does he first need to have a viral following like Gangham style or something?
                      Yeah there is going to be all kinds of bull**** posturing from politicians and talk about how they are going to "prevent" stuff like this from happening again but it will keep occurring because there will always be some crazy people.

Charlie Z is off his rocker, why dont we go get someone to come save the day? because there is nothing they can do.

Comment

Working...
                      X