Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Trendy Athiest Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We know for a fact the universe hasn't always existed.

Comment

Didnt make this thread to attack the theory of evolution or athiesm. Just see a bunch of arrogant douchebag athiests constantly attacking other peoples beliefs. Its trendt to be a smart ass athiest I get it but Im just pointing out those athiests are d!ckheads. They even made a southpark episode about athiests being d!ckheads so I know Im not alone on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        Didnt make this thread to attack the theory of evolution or athiesm. Just see a bunch of arrogant douchebag athiests constantly attacking other peoples beliefs. Its trendt to be a smart ass athiest I get it but Im just pointing out those athiests are d!ckheads. They even made a southpark episode about athiests being d!ckheads so I know Im not alone on this.
        Religious people complaining about people attacking other people's beliefs

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
          We know for a fact the universe hasn't always existed.
          This is where people of religion and atheist try discuss how the universe came into existence. The leading hypothesis is that from the big bang all of time, matter and energy was created. So what religious some religious people would say is that as we know it if everything that begins to exists has a cause and this universe had an absolute beginning then this universe mus also have a cause.

Argument from one side is that we don't know where this universe came from, basically it came from nothing pretty much. Then you have the other side of the argument stating that from rational, science and experience everything that beings to exist has a force or a cause that put it into existence. Similar if you believe that time, space and matter were created by the big bang then you have to agree using rational logic, science or what ever you want to use that this universe also has a cause, otherwise you have to stand the point that the universe came from nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Religious people complaining about people attacking other people's beliefs
            Im not your parents or the spanish inquisition.

Comment

Saw a post on fb today saying "god, why do allow such bad things to happen in our schools"?

God: "because I'm not allowed in schools"

These people, man...

Using this tragedy to push their religious agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
                This is where people of religion and atheist try discuss how the universe came into existence. The leading hypothesis is that from the big bang all of time, matter and energy was created. So what religious some religious people would say is that as we know it if everything that begins to exists has a cause and this universe had an absolute beginning then this universe mus also have a cause.

Argument from one side is that we don't know where this universe came from, basically it came from nothing pretty much. Then you have the other side of the argument stating that from rational, science and experience everything that beings to exist has a force or a cause that put it into existence. Similar if you believe that time, space and matter were created by the big bang then you have to agree using rational logic, science or what ever you want to use that this universe also has a cause, otherwise you have to stand the point that the universe came from nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Saw a post on fb today saying "god, why do allow such bad things to happen in our schools"?

God: "because I'm not allowed in schools"

These people, man...

Using this tragedy to push their religious agenda.
                  I don't understand when people ask the question why God allows bad stuff happen to them or bad stuff happen in general. What do you expect God to do have a pillow grow from the floor to catch you before you fall, or having a knife turn to dough as someone plunges it through your body. Everyone quick to blame God for any misfortune that might befall them, but when the goods of this world touches world no mention of God or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
                    I don't understand when people ask the question why God allows bad stuff happen to them or bad stuff happen in general. What do you expect God to do have a pillow grow from the floor to catch you before you fall, or having a knife turn to dough as someone plunges it through your body. Everyone quick to blame God for any misfortune that might befall them, but when the goods of this world touches world no mention of God or anything.
                    Wow that is suck BS. We only thank god for the good things that happen to us but we can't blame him for the bad? Everytime a boxer wins a fight first thing he says is "I'd like to thank Jesus and god".....but I've never heard the loser of a fight blame god for losing, hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Wow that is suck BS. We only thank god for the good things that happen to us but we can't blame him for the bad? Everytime a boxer wins a fight first thing he says is "I'd like to thank Jesus and god".....but I've never heard the loser of a fight blame god for losing, hmmmm
                      I'm not talking about losing a boxing match, more of a general view of the topic. I myself believe in a Creator of the universe, it just puzzles me when people who are of no religion always pose the question if God is good why is there so much suffering happening in the world. In my belief this is why there is a point where you are accountable for what you do in this life which will determine your situation in the next. If God made this world a heaven for it's creation then what would the point in an afterlife be.

Comment

Working...
                      X