• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    spider webs???
    LOL that was funny!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      God bless you all. That is all.
      Thank you Mr.Chief...God Bless you to my brother.
      Last edited by -jose-; 12-15-2012, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
        Good. Now have you seen your grandfather's grandfather? did he even exist?
        There would be documents detailing his birth, death and any potential marriages. But it's obvious his grandfather had a grandfather, otherwise he wouldn't exist.

By the way, there is a teapot orbiting our planet. It's too small for any telescope to pick it up, but it's there.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
          There would be documents detailing his birth, death and any potential marriages. But it's obvious his grandfather had a grandfather, otherwise he wouldn't exist.

By the way, there is a teapot orbiting our planet. It's too small for any telescope to pick it up, but it's there.
          Yes!!!!!! it's there.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
            Yes!!!!!! it's there.
            You cannot say you're right because it cannot be disproved.

Comment

[QUOTE=D-MiZe;12816920]There would be documents detailing his birth, death and any potential marriages. But it's obvious his grandfather had a grandfather, otherwise he wouldn't exist.

The documents regarding your grandfathers grandfather can only be viewed up to a point from when it was first documented, so do you have evidence prior to the recorded birth and death documents about your grandfather ever having a grandfather and that he also had a grandfather. The evidence to this is the fact that your here living in this present day. So the question really is did you come from nothing?

Comment

Who created God?

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                  Who created God?
                  only he knows...

Comment

[QUOTE=fuzzy101;12816985]
                    Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post

The documents regarding your grandfathers grandfather can only be viewed up to a point from when it was first documented, so do you have evidence prior to the recorded birth and death documents about your grandfather ever having a grandfather and that he also had a grandfather. The evidence to this is the fact that your here living in this present day. So the question really is did you come from nothing?
                    You missed out what I said.

It's obvious his grandfather has a grandfather otherwise [Insert User Kadyo was talking to] wouldn't exist. It's obvious that my grandfather had a granfather, who had a grandfather who had a grandfather who had a grandfather - that's fact.

Well, unless of course you add virgin birth into the mix...

I'm confused on whether you're agreeing with me or not, so I'm going to leave my first part in. How did life come about?

That's a very hard question to answer but it's believed that the event of an ice age triggered life. This has not been proven and if life really did start 524 million years ago, how are we going to find out how it started?

Whether you believe in God or not, you believe that ultimately, we started from nothing. Who created God? Nothing did. He simply willed himself into existence and that's the same as the big bang theory. The only difference is that is proof and evidence supporting theories & claims within the big bang theory.

There is yet and I doubt there ever will be any proof for a God. A God in the sense of the omnipotent being that people worship. Another definition for our God could be alien life.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                      Who created God?
                      If we say what caused the caused that caused the universe, lets continue, what caused the caused that caused the cause that caused the universe don't know if you got it but what caused the caused that caused the cause that caused the caused that caused the universe. If this went on forever would you finally then find God.

So in essence to claim who create God or who created the cause that caused the cause to cause the universe, is equivalent to saying that we don't have a universe.

Comment

Working...
                      X