Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting: Newtown, Connecticut Administrators, Students

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    That article about Victor Cruz and little Jack Pinto had me with tears in my eyes... Cruz, had Pinto is my hero on his shoes for the game and drove to Newtown Monday night to give the shoes to the parents and be with them... they buried Jack in a Victor Cruz jersey, he was Jacks favorite player.

It's real sad. These shootings are almost becoming a fashion statement now.

It's disgusting.

Morgan Freeman denies posting this on his Facebook but it's the truth.

http://www.origin.railrode.net/2012/...n/freemanrant/

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Sickening, but unfortunately par for the course when dealing with religious radicals. It's truly disgusting how such an alarming amount of 'Christians' in this nation view tragedies only as opportunities to further shove their fictitious father figure down everybody's throats.

But hey, "Everything happens according to God's plan", right?
      Even worse are those saying it happened because we "took god out of our schools"

So by not allowing to have religion force on our kids, god no longer protected them or was it his own twisted doing?

Comment

• I've stopped watching the media outlets after the first day of this abomination.

My sister and mom keep on calling me, and try giving me the run down, but I was mentally drained after the first few hours of coverage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          I've stopped watching the media outlets after the first day of this abomination.

My sister and mom keep on calling me, and try giving me the run down, but I was mentally drained after the first few hours of coverage.
          I havent read much of anything. In a way i feel guilty for not hearing the parents speak or not looking at the photos of all of the victims. But i know what happened. There isnt a story. Im really kinda numb and desensitised to these shootings now.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            Religious whack jobs disgust me... Just got done listening to an interview of a guy talking about the little girl who played dead while her entire class got shot to death.

And the guy said and I quote "It was by the grace of God she was able to play dead and make it out of there"... "and its nothing short of divine intervention that she had the knowledge to do that at her age".

That's right... God saved the little girl, while the other 20 children got annhilated. How lucky she was that he woke up from his nap just in time to save her.

Either God is held accountable for all of it, or none of it.

Sick of this give God all the credit, but none of the blame... for anything... ever.
            Thats the religious mindset for you. Its not meant to make sense.
            Ive heard it said that with God and tragedy, its like getting shot with an arrow; you dont ask why and who shot you. You tend to the injury.
            I think thats like religious thinking. They dont ask why god let it happen, or question his lack of action, but rather believe those who survived were saved, and those that died are in heaven, because it helps them cope. i guess with the families mourning they would say "faith in god will give you strength" and maybe their belief does give them a little hope.

Blaming god would only add to the anger and make it worse. Having faith in him eases the pain slightly.

Dont know how i would cope.

Comment

Working...
            X