Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When a girl stares at you, what does it mean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Sometimes communicating with ur eyes is just needed. and it is the sexiest thing you could ever experience, when you both have that connection. No body else knows but you two. You are writing your own love story. You are already an item.

Comment

Originally posted by Underated Boxer View Post
      yea i guess i can be insecure at times, so u think i should talk to her?
      you got nothing to lose... You miss 100% of the shots you dont take...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        you got nothing to lose... You miss 100% of the shots you dont take...
        It's better to try and fail than not try at all cause yeah you miss 100% of the shot. Green K.

Comment

i used to be like you, op, but a few years ago i had an epiphanous moment when i realised that most people actually enjoy meeting other people. as long as you don't come across as an arsehole and you have the ability to sustain a conversation in a fun and interesting manner (which most people do, once they get over their inhibitions [booze helps]), it's really easy to get along with people. even pretty girls -- who are, after all, human just like you. seriously, it might sound dumb but you just need to readjust your attitude. if you love people, people will love you. cynicism is socially crippling. i sound like i'm sloganeering now, but think about it.

Comment

Give her one of these and u should be good, after that tell her to quit staring at u

Comment

Whoever made this thread must be 12 years old. Nevermind, even at 12 I knew what to do.

Comment

It means nothing.

Comment

If it was a stare like this...you may have blown your chance. She definitely wanted you-

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                    If it was a stare like this...you may have blown your chance. She definitely wanted you-

say what you will, but i bet she gives sloppy head.

Comment

Working...
                    X