Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When a girl stares at you, what does it mean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea i guess i can be insecure at times, so u think i should talk to her?

Comment

Dude I'm be straight up with you. . . You either go and talk to girls and get your share of poon or you sit and enjoy your drink at the bar and go home and think about that girl that was starring at you all night long. Yeah from time to time you gonna get shut down but that's how it is, unless your the Bieber or Brad Pitt you gonna have to put some work

Comment

And why are you insecure? Your a man dam it now go out there and make us proud

Comment

allright, i wont let you down berges!!! lol il return there one of these days and hope i run into her again.

Comment

Originally posted by Underated Boxer View Post
            translate plz
            It means she wants you to stop being a beta phaggot

Comment

Originally posted by Big Op View Post
              Seems like your insecure... She wanted your cawk brah
              Originally posted by Berges View Post
              And why are you insecure? Your a man dam it now go out there and make us proud
              Not really insecure, more of afraid of gettin shutdown and embarrassed.

Comment

beta ******? lol, well i knew it was comin, i guess i deserve it.

Comment

You best not let me down dude. Seriously guy don't be afraid to get rejected by a few girls from time to time, if you give it a try and talk to girls they well return the favor. I have a few friends that are scared shtless of the thought of getting rejected. Why ? I just don't get it. Just about everyone gets rejected its not the end of the world. That sort of thinking should be left in high school
                  Last edited by El Malo.; 12-14-2012, 03:01 AM.

Comment

confidense i guess, it screws with your self esteem.

Comment

im off to bed, thanks for the advice berges, see ya later.

Comment

Working...
                      X