Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man shot 13 times by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scum stay defending scum, it's really no surprise. The cop should be awarded for taking out another useless criminal.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      Watch the video again. He says "drop the knife," and then the guy reaches down. . . All the while not acknowledging the police officer's orders. The cop had no idea what the guy was doing, or going for. Why didn't he just STOP F-ING MOVING and REACHING AROUND when the cop told him to?

Why did the guy reach down when he was out of the truck AFTER BEING TOLD NOT TO! Jesus! What was the cop supposed to do? Wait to see what he was bending over and grabbing for?

You're watching this video from your computer after it happened; the officer was there "live" trying to apprehend a known dangerous suspect.

If I'm the cop, I'm following procedure and shooting to stop the threat. He gave the guy every chance in the world to comply.

There's only an "incident" here because libtarded ******* are making one out of nothing - over an officer doing exactly as he is instructed to do.
      What if the guy was putting the knife down? Could have happened, who knows. Lol what was the cop supposed to do? How about not emptying the clip? That's the main problem, 100% overkill , that's when it becomes criminal. Now answer my question. If the guy supposedly had a knife and one hand on the door, how could he reach for another weapon as you say he was doing?

Comment

• I cant see the vid, but by readig comments i have this to say. If that cop really thought his life was threatened, it doesnt matter how many shots, he emptied the clip with the quickness, im sure.

If ur gonna try and get over on the police and you bring a knife to a gunfight, that's on you.

However, a citizen should get the same discretion if they feel their life is in danger. You dont know what someones gonna pull out and if its me, im pullin out somethin that's gonna stop your a$$. Be it knife or pistola.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          I cant see the vid, but by readig comments i have this to say. If that cop really thought his life was threatened, it doesnt matter how many shots, he emptied the clip with the quickness, im sure.

If ur gonna try and get over on the police and you bring a knife to a gunfight, that's on you.

However, a citizen should get the same discretion if they feel their life is in danger. You dont know what someones gonna pull out and if its me, im pullin out somethin that's gonna stop your a$$. Be it knife or pistola.

There you go. At 3:19 you actually see the cop try to pull the dead man away from the truck and can't because his foot is stuck on the seat belt.

Comment

• "Don't you move I will shoot you!!!"

-He jumps out anyway
            -Reaches for something

-gets shot

stay defending this criminal

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              "Don't you move I will shoot you!!!"

-He jumps out anyway
              -Reaches for something

-gets shot

stay defending this criminal
              Okay ernie

Comment

• Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
                What if the guy was putting the knife down? Could have happened, who knows. Lol what was the cop supposed to do? How about not emptying the clip? That's the main problem, 100% overkill , that's when it becomes criminal. Now answer my question. If the guy supposedly had a knife and one hand on the door, how could he reach for another weapon as you say he was doing?
                Rubbish. The guy didn't listen. And yes, it's absolutely possible to have a knife in one hand, and be reaching for a gun with the other. It wasn't "on the door" - it was on the roof of the truck. The position he was in when the cop blew him away made it entirely possible (especially form the cop's standpoint) that he was reaching for a gun.

You don't "bend over" to drop a knife. He had no business of even getting out of the truck with the knife in the first place (if he had one).

Maybe you should become a cop, and then you can make those type of decisions.

Cop killed the guy, and it's going to be on his conscience. But hr was justified completely in his actions based on Ernie's behavior, and reaction to the police officer's commands.

Comment

• He was a crack head with a knife. What's the big fuss about?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
                    He was a crack head with a knife. What's the big fuss about?
                    Apparently you're supposed to feel sympathy for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      Rubbish. The guy didn't listen. And yes, it's absolutely possible to have a knife in one hand, and be reaching for a gun with the other. It wasn't "on the door" - it was on the roof of the truck. The position he was in when the cop blew him away made it entirely possible (especially form the cop's standpoint) that he was reaching for a gun.

You don't "bend over" to drop a knife. He had no business of even getting out of the truck with the knife in the first place (if he had one).

Maybe you should become a cop, and then you can make those type of decisions.

Cop killed the guy, and it's going to be on his conscience. But hr was justified completely in his actions based on Ernie's behavior, and reaction to the police officer's commands.
                      He wasn't justified in unloading the entire clip into the guy, anyone who thinks so is completely insane. I guess nobody believes in overkill, and everyone believes in judge dredd justice. His foot was caught on the seat belt, which is clear if you watch the video. At 3:19 into the video, the cops try to pull him away from the truck and his leg is caught, the officer goes to release it from the seat belt. The cop was 100% trigger happy. Plus it is not possible to have a knife in one hand and balance yourself with one foot while reaching for a gun, come on dude lol.
                      Last edited by ROYistheGOAT; 12-15-2012, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X