No announcement yet.

Man shot 13 times by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    They'd actually praise the guy who killed the cop. That's how kids these days are.
    Ice Cube taught em all they know.

Comment

• bottom line is that the CRIMINAL should have OBEYED the OFFICER.......

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        Ice Cube taught em all they know.

ice was the shiat back in the day.......time for some to grow up though

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          you're talking crap.
          No I'm not.

Comment

• Comment

• I don't think RGIII is a cornball brotha.

Glad Parker got suspended.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
                I thought it was a knife? Now it's a gun? Jesus you idiots can't even stay on course with your own stupid arguments.

That's the point - it doesn't matter if he had a knife on him, or was reaching for a gun when he was clearly reaching down in the side compartment of his truck. He gave the cop every reason to believe he either had a weapon, or was reaching for a weapon.

The officer probably had gotten word he had a knife on him, and he certainly had no idea what else he was reaching for in the truck.

Watch the video again, the guy is trying to escape from the passenger's side of the truck, how could he still be stuck on his seatbelt if he made it all the way across the cabin to the other door?

Police are granted a certain degree of discretion (although what he did here was pretty much straightforward procedure) - they shouldn't have to take a "wait and see" approach. If a known violent offender is not complying with your orders, and is reaching around, he's brought his fate on himself.

The amount of times he was shot doesn't matter. He was shot 11 times, the cop stopped shooting once he felt the guy was no longer a threat. It's easy to look at the video now and say "oh, there's the exact moment he should have stopped shooting - look, right there"!
                Last edited by UglyPug; 12-14-2012, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, the seatbelt excuse is bull****. The dude was already on his own two feet outside of the truck. Must be some long ass seat belts.

Again, what is so hard to understand? Cop tells you DO NOT MOVE. You move. He tells you again, DO NOT MOVE, I'LL SHOOT YOU. . You continue to move, get out of the truck, and then reach down. . . Guy gets a clip unloaded on him?

There's plenty of other police shootings with controversial aspects to them - this is not one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                    That's the point - it doesn't matter if he had a knife on him, or was reaching for a gun when he was clearly reaching down in the side compartment of his truck. He gave the cop every reason to believe he either had a weapon, or was reaching for a weapon.

The officer probably had gotten word he had a knife on him, and he certainly had no idea what else he was reaching for in the truck.

Watch the video again, the guy is trying to escape from the passenger's side of the truck, how could he still be stuck on his seatbelt if he made it all the way across the cabin to the other door?

Police are granted a certain degree of discretion (although what he did here was pretty much straightforward procedure) - they shouldn't have to take a "wait and see" approach. If a known violent offender is not complying with your orders, and is reaching around, he's brought his fate on himself.

The amount of times he was shot doesn't matter. He was shot 11 times, the cop stopped shooting once he felt the guy was no longer a threat. It's easy to look at the video now and say "oh, there's the exact moment he should have stopped shooting - look, right there"!
                    The amount of times and what he had does matter, that's the cause of the incident and why he is dead, jesus. If he didn't have a knife, which the cop said he had, then there was no reason to shoot him 13 times, especially emptying the clip on him while he is down and shooting him in the back. He says "drop the knife" meaning he thought he saw a knife, are you telling me the guy had a knife and was gonna grab a gun with the other hand while one hand was on top of the car door? So the guy was gonna duel wield weapons like a video game? One hand on the door, so where is the knife? In the hand you say he was reaching for a gun? That makes sense to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
                      The amount of times and what he had does matter, that's the cause of the incident and why he is dead, jesus. If he didn't have a knife, which the cop said he had, then there was no reason to shoot him 13 times, especially emptying the clip on him while he is down and shooting him in the back. He says "drop the knife" meaning he thought he saw a knife, are you telling me the guy had a knife and was gonna grab a gun with the other hand while one hand was on top of the car door? So the guy was gonna duel wield weapons like a video game? One hand on the door, so where is the knife? In the hand you say he was reaching for a gun? That makes sense to you?
                      Watch the video again. He says "drop the knife," and then the guy reaches down. . . All the while not acknowledging the police officer's orders. The cop had no idea what the guy was doing, or going for. Why didn't he just STOP F-ING MOVING and REACHING AROUND when the cop told him to?

Why did the guy reach down when he was out of the truck AFTER BEING TOLD NOT TO! Jesus! What was the cop supposed to do? Wait to see what he was bending over and grabbing for?

You're watching this video from your computer after it happened; the officer was there "live" trying to apprehend a known dangerous suspect.

If I'm the cop, I'm following procedure and shooting to stop the threat. He gave the guy every chance in the world to comply.

There's only an "incident" here because libtarded ******* are making one out of nothing - over an officer doing exactly as he is instructed to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X