Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have something to tell me BScene family. I havent even put it on FB or Twitter....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    first of all congratulations that you're soon going to be a father and I hope things work out between you and your girl but if things start getting sour between you and her again don't force yourself to have a relationship, if you think you couldn't get along with her before lol! wait till this whole pregnancy really kicks in.
    Good luck!!!
    Haha! Ill keep that in mind bro!

Comment

how do you know she wasn't effin anyone else?
      I'm sure you told her you weren't either but probably got side *****

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        how do you know she wasn't effin anyone else?
        I'm sure you told her you weren't either but probably got side *****
        Always gotta be the one hater in the group... smh

She works for my mom, so is with her all day, and she is living with her aunt and uncle. 5 days outta the week we were staying together, the other 2 we would be talking.

And no, I went out on dates with females, and maybe did a little more, but not once did I **** anyone else. Did I have opportunities? Yes. Did I do it? No.

Comment

Htown you my homey, I love you man but I don't think this is good, the only reason you's kept ****ing eachother was because both of you didn't wanna see one another with other people at the same time not wanting eachother.

Thats a ****ed up situation, I was with a girl 7 years on and off and I've been through it all, I wish you best of luck and congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Htown you my homey, I love you man but I don't think this is good, the only reason you's kept ****ing eachother was because both of you didn't wanna see one another with other people at the same time not wanting eachother.

Thats a ****ed up situation, I was with a girl 7 years on and off and I've been through it all, I wish you best of luck and congratulations.
            True, and we talked about all the bull**** that was going on.

I think we worked all the kinks out tho, and everything should be good.

Comment

Congratulations homie. I hope for the sake of the child you guys didn't intentionally get pregnant because you think it'll get you closer. I know too many people that have had issues and thought that a child would fix things. But it usually never does. Good luck though, brother. I hope things work out and you guys can raise your child in a healthy, productive environment.

Comment

hope everything works out

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  Congratulations homie. I hope for the sake of the child you guys didn't intentionally get pregnant because you think it'll get you closer. I know too many people that have had issues and thought that a child would fix things. But it usually never does. Good luck though, brother. I hope things work out and you guys can raise your child in a healthy, productive environment.
                  Naw, we didn't really plan it, just happened. Now I gotta erase all these phone #s...��

Thanks tho bro. I appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    hope everything works out
                    Im pretty sure it will.... Damn, I can't wait.

Comment

Congrats big daddy H-Town! and good luck!

You got money saved? If so go have some fun and spend it! Once the baby comes there ain't gonna be none of that. Celebrate!
                      Last edited by paulf; 12-13-2012, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X