No announcement yet.

Samsung’s president, chief strategy officer: I use Apple Mac, iPhone, and iPad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
    Which is good but could easily be replaced.

People forget that Yahoo used to be the top search engine years ago.

These types of internet functions are easily replaced.
    Lol and ask jeeves

Only one problem

Those search engines SUCKED

Comment

Which is good but could easily be replaced.

People forget that Yahoo used to be the top search engine years ago.

These types of internet functions are easily replaced.
      People forget Nokia was once top dog.

I Phones are already being replaced by other products. In 2010 everyone wanted an I Phone, in 2012 many realise that I Phone's aren't that good.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        Just like Apple maps is easily not gonna get used at all, because iPhone users are begging for their Google maps.

See what I did there?

Except Apple moved the goal posts and made google work more.

Apple have worked more on functionality for their platform where google didn't.

Now google have to step their game up. It doesn't matter how accurate they are to begin with, user interaction and feedback will accelerate the improvement of the maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
          Isnt having the best of both worlds a good thing?

Personally I like the idea of having multiple options available, and love the fact that Google makes their products available on iOS. Smart move by them I think, and a smart move by Apple.
          Apple tried their hardest not to let Google maps on their OS, but they know that if they didn't let Google maps in their store, they would've got their pants sued off.

This isn't a good move by Apple, Google forced them to put this app in their store.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Lol and ask jeeves

Only one problem

Those search engines SUCKED

Apple don't compete with them, your point is?????

Comment

Except Apple moved the goal posts and made google work more.

Apple have worked more on functionality for their platform where google didn't.

Now google have to step their game up. It doesn't matter how accurate they are to begin with, user interaction and feedback will accelerate the improvement of the maps.
              Most people i know won't update to iOS 6 for 2 reasons, no jailbreak and no Google maps, so how much feedback is Apple really gonna get when everyone wants Google maps, be serious.

Comment

Apple tried their hardest not to let Google maps on their OS, but they know that if they didn't let Google maps in their store, they would've got their pants sued off.

This isn't a good move by Apple, Google forced them to put this app in their store.
                I think it was a great move. How could you possibly consider that a bad move?

Comment

Jailbreak makea I Phones better according to usersm that's right, actually going away from stock is what makes it better...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Most people i know won't update to iOS 6 for 2 reasons, no jailbreak and no Google maps, so how much feedback is Apple really gonna get when everyone wants Google maps, be serious.
                    Why should Apple give a **** about the people that want to jailbreak?

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
                      Jailbreak makea I Phones better according to usersm that's right, actually going away from stock is what makes it better...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      Is that not one of the big reasons you guys like your Android phones? Being able to customize it from its stock configuration...?

Comment

Working...
                      X