No announcement yet.

Dude gets push into water with a great white

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gera View Post
    To all you suckers who can't find humor in this... You're all just a bunch of keyboard jockeys, who take life too serious. Get out of the house, do something exciting, and stop living vicariously through other people's actions. These kids are young, so anyone not laughing is either too old and forgot what it was like to take risks as a kid or are young and sheltered and have never ventured out on their own. There probably isn't anything funny about getting bit by a shark, but "almost" getting bit by a shark isn't the same thing. What else can you do in that situation? Cry, moan, and complain about what could have been? Stop being Monday Morning Quarterbacks...
    What's your problem?, majority laughed (if not all).

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
      I'll probably still crap my pants if it was a dolphin lol

Fuzzy
      One time I was at the beach, n my wife decided to swim towards me under the water while my back was turned. Damn, when I turned around and saw sumthin coming at me I fu*king freaked dude, I even threw a punch at the water like a ****** haha lol, she scared me n a couple of friends on that one, cus it was unexpected

Comment

Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
        Like this, who would think that **** would happen

damn my palms are getting sweaty..

ugh im out of this thread man i cant take this.

Comment

That was a pretty small basking shark, but yeah they don't bite....and screw this punks for driving their boat at a basking shark....leave them alone.....those chachbags deserve a shark bite

Comment

Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
            One time I was at the beach, n my wife decided to swim towards me under the water while my back was turned. Damn, when I turned around and saw sumthin coming at me I fu*king freaked dude, I even threw a punch at the water like a ****** haha lol, she scared me n a couple of friends on that one, cus it was unexpected
            Thats jokes man lool

Fuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
              Nah the basking shark doesn't really bite humans but the sight of seeing something with it's mouth bigger then you are is pretty insane

Fuzzy
              if i see a shark its a shark! it doesnt have to be a shark but if i see a big fish swimming next to me im freakin the fuhk out!!!

i love snorkeling and swimming but monstrous corals and sea urchins freak me out... idk man the ocean is a different world, i feel vulnerable in it. but i love it.

im always on the look out when i was swimming here lol

Comment

[QUOTE=KING MEAT;12810235]if i see a shark its a shark! it doesnt have to be a shark but if i see a big fish swimming next to me im freakin the fuhk out!!!

i love snorkeling and swimming but monstrous corals and sea urchins freak me out... idk man the ocean is a different world, i feel vulnerable in it. but i love it.

im always on the look out when i was swimming here lol

But what if it was a mermaid?

Comment

So this is the shark that came at that guy?

Still pretty fu*king scary bro

Comment

Apparently

Comment

lake reed thought he was a real mariner

NE showed him what a shark looks like.

Comment

Working...
                      X