No announcement yet.

Yeah, So I'm Getting A Divorce.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    I thought that was in response to a prior attack by the Muslims?
    Nah bro. Often times those savages just attack innocents.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      Apparently my in-laws have been nagging at my soon to be ex that she shouldn't be with a black man. This started after I visited India not long ago. Her family met me and found me a little too dark for comfort.

I'm getting to keep my children as she is abandoning them too. 4, 3 and 1 and half years old. Life sucks right now.
      I suppose the only truly important thing you can do as a father is try to protect the emotionally health of your children, who are probably going to feel a sense of rejection for the rest of their lives. Adults are equipped to handle loss in a relationship, but a child has no such buffer.

I wish you well brother, and one of the only consolations you have is that at least you find out the truth now instead down the road. Sure it would be better if this didn't happen to you at all but life at it's most beautiful is nothing if it can't be paired with a tragedy.

In the end the light is always there we just have to open our eyes.

"Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start."

~Nido Qubein~

Comment

Damn bro, sorry to hear that.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Damn bro, sorry to hear that.
          It was that black background pic that did it, Reed.

You set me up

Comment

Terrel

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              Terrel
              Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                But they both have the same purpose, I assume, which is to uphold the family image. I know the difference between forced and arranged but there is no difference in the people selected in either circumstance.
                Of course there is a difference. People who have arranged marriages meet the other half, and usually go out on 'dates' to learn about each other.
                In the end, both have the choice to say yes or no.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
                  Of course there is a difference. People who have arranged marriages meet the other half, and usually go out on 'dates' to learn about each other.
                  In the end, both have the choice to say yes or no.
                  You must've misread or didn't understand what I was saying.

I don't know how that's possible as I made it perfectly clear that I understand the difference between arranged and forced then went on to say there is no difference between the people involved in either practice.

Comment

Indians racist against darker caste people??????? Say it ain't so!!!!!!!

Sorry but you should have seen that coming from miles off.........

Comment

• It baffles us all as 75% of Indians are extremely dark.

Comment

Working...
                      X