Iconic automobiles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Thread is pretty simple. Post up some pictures, or give descriptions of various autos that have captured your imagination, wanted to own, or drawn in class when you were bored to tears.

Or post pictures of rednecks driving Yugo's, throwing flaming dildos out the window. I don't care.

I'll start.
      I have always loved the Ford GT. To me it has always been the most beautiful car ever build.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        I have always loved the Ford GT. To me it has always been the most beautiful car ever build.
        Aye.

As far as modern American cars, I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful car in person. Pictures do not do them justice.

Ford actually knocked it out the park with the "newer" GT. I've followed and seen results from shops that have done full on builds. If I wan't such a bum, or a had a rich relative that left me in their will, I'd have probably 5 Twin Turbo Ford GT's in my garage.

Just because I could, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          HA! might as well drive around inside of a vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post

Actually probably not a bad gig, if you can get it.

"I'm driving around in the new 2014 Jap-A-Yank-Chiner 2000 Vagina. Rides like a dream! Shockingly lubricated. Vision outside the A-pillar's is a little hairy, and the turning radius on these looser models could be tightened up a snatch, but what a well sorted **** delivered this baby to us, eh?"

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Actually probably not a bad gig, if you can get it.

"I'm driving around in the new 2014 Jap-A-Yank-Chiner 2000 Vagina. Rides like a dream! Shockingly lubricated. Vision outside the A-pillar's is a little hairy, and the turning radius on these looser models could be tightened up a snatch, but what a well sorted **** delivered this baby to us, eh?"

Comment

Comment

SLS AMG

i was a rockstar for halloween. leave my costume alone

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Millions of muscle cars and sports in the the world, but there's only 1 production car that got 78mpg, if that isn't iconic, then every car in this thread is garbage.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X