Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there this fear of being raped going to prison? All you have to do is. . .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    in that part of the prison you're kept in a smaller cell, and you'll spend 23 hours a day in there. much less time in the yard. all alone, etc.

yes, if you're a b#tch, it's better, but if you can handle yourself you should stay in general population. you're allowed to roam your "dorm," as opposed to being locked in a cage all day. there's common areas, TV's. etc.

i went to jail when i was 17 years old, and nobody bothered me. it wasn't prison, but i was among plenty of people who were on their way to prison. we had a murderer, a couple of guys in for armed robbery, etc. i bonded out, got back into school, and went to college the year after that. it really turned my life around.

now, that said pugly, and please don't take offense to this, but you might end up with a girls name and a "boyfriend" with that pretty little face of yours, whether you liked it or not.

just keep to yourself, and realize that these men have absolutely nothing to lose. when you have virtually nothing, your pride is the most valuable thing you've got. people will kill over it. it's sad, but that's just how it is.

im just saying, if i was afraid of being raped, i'd ask to be put in PC. I don't think any badass could handle themselves from a gang of 20+ guys. . .

if you can show a credible fear of persecution, or probably some standard like that, then you'd get PC I bet.

haha yeah i've been to jail a couple times, actually. parents made me spend the weekend in there once. had no problems with anybody, and all the older guys were pretty cool to me actually. i also thought the pancakes for breakfast were rather tasty. but im sure prison is a different story. . .

anyway, i agree, i think the whole rape thing is overplayed. rape is a tool used to punish people, and "put them in their place." Or pay off debts, **** like that. I think if they knew I was a lawyer, I'd be too valuable to them all to rape, seeing as I coudl help them all out.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      im just saying, if i was afraid of being raped, i'd ask to be put in PC. I don't think any badass could handle themselves from a gang of 20+ guys. . .

if you can show a credible fear of persecution, or probably some standard like that, then you'd get PC I bet.

haha yeah i've been to jail a couple times, actually. parents made me spend the weekend in there once. had no problems with anybody, and all the older guys were pretty cool to me actually. i also thought the pancakes for breakfast were rather tasty. but im sure prison is a different story. . .

anyway, i agree, i think the whole rape thing is overplayed. rape is a tool used to punish people, and "put them in their place." Or pay off debts, **** like that. I think if they knew I was a lawyer, I'd be too valuable to them all to rape, seeing as I coudl help them all out.
      That didn't help Andy Defresne...

Comment

Originally posted by Alonzo Harris View Post
        That didn't help Andy Defresne...

i thought old andy was an accountant?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i thought old andy was an accountant?
          Your right he was a banker, those guys deserve to get Bummed.

Comment

Well, I won't have to worry either way, because I don't plan on doing anything that'll get me thrown in prison.

My ass is 100% safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Enchanted View Post
              Well, I won't have to worry either way, because I don't plan on doing anything that'll get me thrown in prison.

My ass is 100% safe.
              That's what she said. . .

Haha sorry that was predictable. .

But you never know mate. All it takes is one slip-up. SOmebody pisses you off, takes a swing at you? You swing back, hit the guy clean in the right spot and kill him? That's 2-5 in medium security my friend. . . Well, unless you had a great lawyer. . Medium security is worse than max security for rape and beatdowns cause of the lessened security scrutiny, and not being locked down all the time.

Or, you have a few beers, not even drunk. . make a mistake, and kill somebody?But you still blow over the limit at the scene? That's 12-18 months prolly. . .

Comment

We constatly walk a fragile line between **** hitting the fan all the time, we just don't realize it.

Comment

How can a man look himself in the mirror after he Just raped another man? Correction officers need to do their jobs better.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Is this mainly a US problem? I never really hear of it anywhere else
                    there's a video online of a guy getting raped by other inmates in what I'm assuming is a South American prison

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Is this mainly a US problem? I never really hear of it anywhere else
                      its a US thing....convicts here just prefer men

hell in other countries they allow prisoners to be visited by women for a quick shag...while in american prisons they are producing the future fruit cakes of america

Comment

Working...
                      X