Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist devil Ann Coulter calls Latinos "lazy underclass".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's just trying to stay relevant, that's all. Every book she comes out with get's more and more extreme.

What is so amazing to me is the ignorance on immigration in this country. I have had conversations with people here that have told me immigrants cost tax payers TRILLIONS (yes they said trillions) in taxes.

The reality is, among the undocumented worker communities, there is less crime, less handouts, and they are far from lazy, Doing the work most Americans don't want to do.

Like I have said in this place a million times, if you want to be angry at someone, be angry at the American companies that hire them. They want to save money and don't want to pay some American 5 times the money, plus insurance and workers comp.

Migrant workers are NEEDED in this country, we just need to find a program that documents them and can keep track of them.

Comment

Mexicans are some of the hardest workers I've ever seen in New York.

Puerto Ricans.. Not so much.

(no racist)

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
        Obviously this is outrageous. AC is a right racist sket and has insulted anyone not snow white with a gun fetish.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2253721.html

Even made news here - if one of our politicians said such a thing, they'd be finished before the day was out.

What do you guys, esp Hispanic folk here, make of this gross slander?
        I like how stupid she looks in every Bill Maher show. She says some of the dumbest things. One day she will say something about muslims and the Qur'an and they will take care of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Mexicans are some of the hardest workers I've ever seen in New York.

Puerto Ricans.. Not so much.

(no racist)

they work hard at some things, like stealing radios. I don't approve of that generalization.

Comment

One poster here questioned why I was outraged by this - not being an American and all. The fact is such gross stereotyping and racism is wrong and makes life harder for innocent migrants and their offspring. I am a human and if I see something wrong, I will call it out.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
              I am a human and if I see something wrong, I will call it out.
              nicely said.

Comment

A Latino probably did the midnight slip on her

Comment

Who is Ann Coulter? Never heard of her

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                    I like how stupid she looks in every Bill Maher show. She says some of the dumbest things. One day she will say something about muslims and the Qur'an and they will take care of her.
                    I hope not, people should have a right to say anything they want without some religious nut jobs doing something to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

they work hard at some things, like stealing radios. I don't approve of that generalization.
                      Well a lot of them do work at/own bodegas. And I know of some rich ones that own a chain of laundromats.

Comment

Working...
                      X