Man's best friend or just an animal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
    imagine Van Damme delivering this **** in a movie
    Are you insulting me or complementing me? I don't know if I should be threatened by you or not.

Comment

Comment

and I think Dogs are some of the dumbest animals animals on this planet! that's why you don't see as many other animals as dogs splattered on the road everywhere you go. They walk with their head down on the fuken road as if they don't know cars pass through there then as you get closer they continue to walk their slow pace and maybe give you a glance as to acknowledge that they see you but still won't get out of the way.

GET THE FUK OFF THE ROAD BEFORE I SPLIT YOU IN HALF WITH MY TIRE YOU DUMB MUTHER EFER

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
          and I think Dogs are some of the dumbest animals animals on this planet! that's why you don't see as many other animals as dogs splattered on the road everywhere you go. They walk with their head down on the fuken road as if they don't know cars pass through there then as you get closer they continue to walk their slow pace and maybe give you a glance as to acknowledge that they see you but still won't get out of the way.

GET THE FUK OFF THE ROAD BEFORE I SPLIT YOU IN HALF WITH MY TIRE YOU DUMB MUTHER EFER
          Yes! I really appreciate your sound logic and reasoning. Anyone with half a brain can see that dogs are stupid idiots. I consider you my friend. Team Humans.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
            Alright, you're all about dog rights, I get it. Animal Suffrage. That's the last great struggle, isn't it. I'm sure you get off on the idea of a dog's right to vote. You ****in ****. Why am I dumb? Is it because I would prefer for people to help humans who are homeless and who don't have access to basic resources such as water and food? Is that why? I see people buying their stupid ass dogs sweaters, organic food, and all kinds of other bull****. Meanwhile, there are people in third world countries with no ****ing potable water. **** dogs. Dog's don't need our ****in help, they are animals, they know how to surive, and they can eat out of dumpsters. I'm out this b*tch. And when I leave come together like butt-cheeks.
            You are really dumb. You tell you government to kill all the animals in the zoo. Do you know how much it cost to feed tigers, lions, crocodiles and huge animals out there? Imagine if those money were spent for poor people. GTFO here!

And Mad vein calls you gay because van Damme is gay.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
              You are really dumb. You tell you government to kill all the animals in the zoo. Do you know how much it cost to feed tigers, lions, crocodiles and huge animals out there? Imagine if those money were spent for poor people. GTFO here!

You take that back, you son of a b*tch. Van Damne is not a f*ggot.

Comment

Just an animal,my friend has got two..they stink and should not be kept in the house..outside to guard the house OK..but letting them inside and letting them stink up your place is disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post

zoos are private en****** supported by customers not governments you dumb fuk

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                    zoos are private en****** supported by customers not governments you dumb fuk
                    Were dogs eating organic foods supported by the government?

Comment

Dogs are aiight, way better than cats. But people go way to far. They arent your fukn kids.

If my dog needed a $2000 cancer surgery, you better believe id be on the market for a new dog.

Comment

Working...
                      X