Pacquiao vs JMM thread for active Lounge members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise X
      THis was the greatest boxing night of my life!!!!!!!! JUSTICE SERVED!!!!! I took my dad to hooters, huge crowd 70pinoys-25mexican-5 others (percents) Mexicans where riding so hard with marquez singing cielito lindo loud as F! when marquez dropped pacquiao we all went crazy then the pinoys came alive when marquez got dropped and rocked!!!! then when pacquiao got put to sleep!!!!! the pinoys asked for there checks and dipped i screamed so hard i lost my voice!!!!!!
      Get this clown out of here.

Comment

His chin doesn't appear to be what it once was (as indicated by the KD), but the finishing blow was a straight up cross-counter that Pacquiao had his full weight going forward into, and would have knocked him out at any point in his career.
        Last edited by Miburo; 12-09-2012, 02:20 AM.

Comment

I like this idea of yours, Cupo : Creating an "active lounge members only" post fight discission thread after the big fights.

It's nice to discuss boxing with the regular crew and not have to read a bunch of "p*ctard" this and "fl*mo" that. You have my full support to do this every big fight night, and if I'm here at the time, I'll remove the posts from anybody who's not an active-duty lounge rat.

Comment

NSB is such a mess, it wont recover for weeks

Comment

I am still in awe of how JMM was able to pull it off. I mean I thought in the 5th round that we were going to see a mercy stoppage in the next couple rounds. It goes to show you can never count JMM out. Man did he deliver! LOL

I wonder where the sport is going to look like in a year or two. Manny, JMM and Floyd will be gone. We really have no up and comers with star potential besides Broner IMO.

Comment

This loss angers me. I don't like JMM. I feel like he should have been out of here right along with names like Barrera and Morales. Yet he keeps creeping back up.

I'm thinking economically now. The only thing JMM lived for is Pacquiao. Manny on the other hand was full of other options/match up's. Lets see 5 now.

With the loss, I'm curious if Roach can coach Manny into being less aggressive and just trying to win a decision as he clearly demonstrated that he is capable of outboxing Marquez tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Damn...

I think it was the third round knockdown Marquez got on Pac ( I know, Captain Obvious) but the way he winded up, and floored him, I was confident in my bet.

Wasn't like Marquez looked like he hadn't been busted up either. Homie was bleeding from everywhere.

Happy night in the Pea household.

Comment

Comment

i said marquez was going to knock pacquiao down but i never expected this. i thought pac was out before he hit the ground with the first knockdown actually, that was a brutal shot also the way pac fell back like a log. i'm still shocked.

Comment

Working...
                      X