Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one else hold absolutely no interest in alcoholic beverages?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
    After work yesterday my boss suggested we all go eat out at a restaurant, there was about 10 of us in all pretty much comprised of college students. Every single guy and girl except for 2 ordered a beer/drink including my boss because the waitress said there was this killer deal going on. When they realized I hadnt ordered any they decided to ask me all these questions for a few minutes in relation to me not drinking. Afterwords I thought to myself "damn i just spent 10 minutes explaining myself." Would this have happened if I said I dont drink soda? I just dont care for it one bit. Have I drank before? FAK YEAH! I cant count the times scattered over a long period of time that was mostly in my teens, you know how it is. But pretty much for the past 7 years Ive had no interest in drinking AT ALL. Im 25 now and I can probably count on one hand how many times Ive used my ID for alcohol. Am I down to party? FAK YEAH! I love to party, my definition of partying is dressing up and going to dance with some fine ass ladies. I dont want to step one foot inside a bar tho. When we go out my friends always get drinks but getting a drink does not even cross my mind, I have so much fun and im always sober. Will I ever drink in the future? Im sure I will at some point but the last time I drank was 2 summers ago, about 2 mixed drinks I think. So wut it do? Getting that drink in your hand is not going to make you any cooler than you already are. That "cool feeling" you get when under the influence... thats vastly overrated. Why drink?
    So you have no interest in alcohol but you do have interest in telling everyone about it?

Comment

I don't drink and have no interest in it, last time I did I was round 14 or 15, but I do smoke Dro everyday is that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
        After work yesterday my boss suggested we all go eat out at a restaurant, there was about 10 of us in all pretty much comprised of college students. Every single guy and girl except for 2 ordered a beer/drink including my boss because the waitress said there was this killer deal going on. When they realized I hadnt ordered any they decided to ask me all these questions for a few minutes in relation to me not drinking. Afterwords I thought to myself "damn i just spent 10 minutes explaining myself." Would this have happened if I said I dont drink soda? I just dont care for it one bit. Have I drank before? FAK YEAH! I cant count the times scattered over a long period of time that was mostly in my teens, you know how it is. But pretty much for the past 7 years Ive had no interest in drinking AT ALL. Im 25 now and I can probably count on one hand how many times Ive used my ID for alcohol. Am I down to party? FAK YEAH! I love to party, my definition of partying is dressing up and going to dance with some fine ass ladies. I dont want to step one foot inside a bar tho. When we go out my friends always get drinks but getting a drink does not even cross my mind, I have so much fun and im always sober. Will I ever drink in the future? Im sure I will at some point but the last time I drank was 2 summers ago, about 2 mixed drinks I think. So wut it do? Getting that drink in your hand is not going to make you any cooler than you already are. That "cool feeling" you get when under the influence... thats vastly overrated. Why drink?
        Do you smoke pot?my little bro doesnt drink at all when drinks are ordered he goes out to his car and smokes a bowl.

Comment

my 14 year old niece said some guy offered her alcohol and she said no and then said i like to live above the influence made me so fcking proud of her.

Comment

Man Im Irish, drinking is a culture where im from, and its almost impossible to get away from, unless you want to mix in circle's that are completely removed from nightlife. In saying that drinking is not something which I do seriously, and im not the type to get addicted to it.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              people who treat drinking as a sport, now those people get my goat. "i just downed nine pints of stella and i don't even feel drunk!" he gloats as he sways precariously on his barstool. get out my face you ****.
              Have to admit it made me laugh, we all know a few people who like to think they can drink but end up making **** so themselves

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Do you smoke pot?
                Nah nuthing bruh
                Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
                I don't drink and have no interest in it, last time I did I was round 14 or 15, but I do smoke Dro everyday is that bad?
                Drinking alcohol everyday is worse so i guess we can use the at least in this situation
                Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                So you have no interest in alcohol but you do have interest in telling everyone about it?
                This is actually a very true statement, u r actaully very smart for catching on to that...

Comment

it's overrated. only doing it when out with the mates and even then in small quan******

i get smashed maybe 4-5 times a year

Comment

I don't drink. And I'm Irish - which seems to be a big deal for people. No interest. Does nothing for me and I see it as a waste of money. Sure I've had a few beers in the past, but it tastes like **** for the most part.

Without fail though, my not drinking is always a big issue for people. It amuses me, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
                      I called your old ass and you sent my call straight to voicemail you ***** whooped, married, mickey ward lookin ass mfer
                      It was late as hell rizzle

Comment

Working...
                      X