Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black T-Girl impales white coward in missionary..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    pac ko7 jmm
    aye mak i got 2 trilly on a decision

Comment

Someone is getting the fuk beat outta them right now

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Fuck you ginger, you're scared to death of Larry. Same to you, Bostongayguy. Go brag to some fat black chick about your "Mod" powers.

I did 28 minutes straight. The last 12 minutes were utter shit though.
        You would be dragged into deep waters and drowned against me if we boxed. after you took your last knee from mental and physical exhaustion before it would be waved off I would give you a soft kiss on the forehead while you were down there on the canvas.

Comment

Lol, why would anyone do 30 minutes straight on a heavy bag? That's not only boring, but extremely stupid and wasteful.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            You would be dragged into deep waters and drowned against me if we boxed. after you took your last knee from mental and physical exhaustion before it would be waved off I would give you a soft kiss on the forehead while you were down there on the canvas.

You are a gentleman Spray.

Fernando Vargas spit on a dude he knocked out but you show the human touch after teaching the lesson.

LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              You are a gentleman Spray.

Fernando Vargas spit on a dude he knocked out but you show the human touch after teaching the lesson.

LOL.
              I do, if I didn't have a most likely blood soaked boxing glove on I would stroke his hair too.....I care alot its just in my nature what can i say.

Comment

Lmao at der doing 30 min on a heavy bag. How many times did it knock u down.

Ruby, what happened to your bulging bicept pictures?

Comment

Whut the **** is goin on in here? I see rippuh is at it again, and good ol jack is here too.

I take we all watching this fight tonight in the hopes that someone lays unconscious in the lAter rounds of10-12.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    pac ko7 jmm
                    Pffft........

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
                      Lol, why would anyone do 30 minutes straight on a heavy bag? That's not only boring, but extremely stupid and wasteful.
                      Look at this ole fuck boy, booty hole ass nicca. How the hell you been, Jack?

Comment

Working...
                      X